[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopics are all garb...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Biopics are all garb...
>>
>>86927017
The fuck you talking about there are a ton of good biopics
>>
>>86927150
Amadeus doesn't count as a biopic.
>>
>>86927017
white people ruin the middle east forever: the movie
>>
>>86927168
Neither does Lawrence of Arabia
>>
>>86927182
>br*ts ruin the middle east forever: the movie

ftfy
>>
>>86927182
yea it was literally utopia on Earth before wh*tes came there
>>
>>86927182
clearly you didn't watch the movie
it was the Arabs inability to organise and work together that lead them to be fucked over by the French and British
>>
File: ed-wood-tim-burton-1994.jpg (178KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ed-wood-tim-burton-1994.jpg
178KB, 1013x1500px
>>86927168
I mean i guess it's historically inaccurate but it is still a biopic but i see your point how about pic related
>>
>>86927284
Sure, that one counts. Lawrence and Ed Wood are movies that tell the story of a real person, with some fictional elements. Amadeus is a fictional story based on real people.
>>
>>86927182
The movies clearly depicts the Arabs as petty and tribalistic, even the higher-minded ones like Sherif Ali struggle to overcome their nature. Remember the scene near the end where they're trying to establish and government and almost come blows over who's fault it is that the phones don't work? The movie is redpilled as fuck, Faisel is the only Arab who consistently acts like an adult.
>>
>>86927284
its not a biopic, it was based on a play idiot. salieri was well respected and was not obsessed with mozart, also everyone in europe at the time did not have american accents
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.