[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here likes water ship down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (46KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46KB, 560x292px
I watched this as a kid and it made me tear up. I watched it a second time bout two years ago. Now after reading the book I wanna watch it one last final time to see the differences. I miss bluebell DESU. His sex pun was the best.
>>
great movie op, watch the plague dogs if you haven't

>there isn't any island
>there is... don't you see it? our island...just stay with me, I'll take you there

;_;
>>
>>86926884
Love this movie. Really like the language of it.
>>
File: 1429637465163.jpg (25KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1429637465163.jpg
25KB, 480x354px
>>86926884
One of my favorite movies. The book was better in most ways, of course, especially with the warren full of snares but the movie was still great. The cast was fantastic, I like that they kept the voices and the way they spoke very natural sounding, too much voice work sounds overly perfect and rehearsed.

>>86927026
Also excellent, though heart wrenching.
>>
>>86926884
Didn't like the movie, but book is all time favorite named my son after a character
>>
File: cat eating strawberry.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cat eating strawberry.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>86928461
Strawberry?
>>
>>86926884
Still wondering if showing this movie to a kid is a good idea or not
>>
>>86928530
I don't see why not. I suppose it depends on the age of the kid in question, but I saw it when I was pretty young and while I found some parts disturbing (namely the warren getting gassed bit) I still loved it. It's good for kids to see movies that are a bit more realistic and grounded and a lot of kids are nowhere near as sensitive as adults make them out to be.
>>
>>86928507
what a fucking ravenous ferret
>>
>>86928461
My daughter's middle name is Hazel for Hazel-rah
>>
Great movie and novel. I loved how Hazel wasn't the strongest or fastest or most stunningly creative but that, in the end he WAS the most clever and the best leader. Terrific vocal portrayal of Hazel by the late great John Hurt in the film.
>>
>>86928703
>late great John Hurt
It still hurts.
>>
>>86928507
>>86928651
It's after Hazel-rah, but different in my language. Glad to hear there are others like me.
>>
>>86926884
One of my faves, even though I shouldn't have watched it at that age. I got into the cartoon series too (which was more for kids, but still alright)

Give Felidae a shot if you're up for a rec.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.