[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was the better season? Season 19 or 20?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Southparks19dvdcover.jpg (19KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
Southparks19dvdcover.jpg
19KB, 273x364px
Which was the better season?
Season 19 or 20?
>>
South Park hasn't been watchable for almost a decade. I was watching a season 7 episode (which is already past prime of the show), the one where Butters falls in love with a Hooters waitress and I was shocked by how funny and relevant it managed to be without dating itself by sucking off pop culture and politics of the week
>>
>>86924268
when they stopped killing kenny they unintentionally killed south park.
true story.
>>
>>86924268
Pretty much this.
South Park forgot how to produce episodes that don't age like dirt.
>>
>>86924224
20 was the only season of the show that I don't like, even a little.
Sure the last few were bad but 20 was trash
>>
>>86924224
19 was great, I thought it was cool they actually had a season long arc, and the criticism of PC culture was funny if not quite on the nose. 20 was fucking terrible, with half-assed premises like "nostalgia is making you dumb, you dumb sheeple", and a complete nose-dive into improvised normie bait after Trump surprised them by winning.
>>
>>86924224
I can't believe Drawn Together actually made fun of South Park.
>>
>>86924224
South park becomes more irrelevant each year. They used to make headlines because of their content but now it's just another liberal pandering show. Why not criticise Islam, you fucking cucks?
>>
19 was good since it didn't try to have a season long storyline as much as a season long theme. The worst episodes in season 19 are the last few where they shoved in all the ad shit. There's literally nothing redeeming about 20.
>>
19 was much better, despite it's flaws
>>
19 without a doubt. 20 was garbage
>>
ending of 19 was nuclear garbage though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.