[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The worst movie you've ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

ITT: The worst movie you've ever seen
>>
Have you only ever seen like 3 movies
>>
>>86923916
You've seen worse movies, DCuck
>>
There is this guy I work with who is a genuine out-of-Africa negro. He told me that GotG 1 was a terrible movie, and he didn't see how anyone could be entertained by it at all.

Maybe OP is a genuine African negro?
>>
>>86924405

Africans are typically more cultured and have higher IQs than American Niggers.
>>
>>86924405
I'm sure he got all those pop-culture references too
>>
fifty shades of shit
>>
I haven't seen it, but i agree. Also, i have tried to watch the new Mad Max movie twice, but fell asleep both times and gave up. I guess cinematics is more important than writing now?
>>
>>86924405
>hehe OP is black
Pol go home
>>
>>86924530
Or I assume OP is /pol/ and insinuating that he has the comedic taste of an African will offend him.

I don't really have that much of a personal stake in the whole racism thing, I just want to troll a contrarian.
>>
>>86924434
That's actually not true, in terms of IQ. Culture is a different story.
>>
>>86923916
The new rogue star wars movie. I've never seen a star wars movie and thought I'd give it a chance because it was on Netflix.

I was pissed off last night after watching it for that steaming pile of shit wasting two hours of my life.
>>
>Avatar
>Prometheus

They aren't objectively the worst movies I've seen, but they were the biggest most disappointing movie experiences I've ever had because my expectations were incredibly high.
>>
>>86924605
>he references Lynn

Lol
>>
Twilight.
>>
>coworker keeps telling me to watch all of these cape shit movies

should I just tell him I find superhero movies boring and don't like him, what do you do when normies recommend flicks?
>>
>>86924754

Tell him capeshit is shallow and pedantic, and it insists upon itself.
>>
>>86924705
prometheus was a good movie it just had bad writing
>>
>>86924785
>bad writing
>it was a good movie though

The absolute STATE of /tv/.
>>
>>86924507
The new mad max was probably fun in theaters, but on a TV in the living room it's pretty boring, at least it was for me.
>>
>>86924785
Prometheus was an interesting experience, but it wasn't a good movie. A good movie sets out to do something and does that thing. Good writing was as integral to this movie being "good" as good atmosphere was. Those were its selling points. It failed utterly in writing. Thanks Lindeloff.
>>
I hate it so goddamn much
>>
>>86924966
I have a screen that fills about 1/3 of my field of vision from my chair and it is okay on that. Not nearly as good as the theater experience. Shit must be pathetic on a phone.

To be fair this is probably true for a lot of action movies.
>>
>>86924638
>I've never seen a star wars movie so I watched the star wars movie specifically targeted at lifelong fans of star wars who will get internal star wars references and understand the setting intimately
>>
>>86925068
Why? You don't like Nick Cage running out with a baseball bat which goes BONK on trees?
>>
>>86925068
Man, this is one of a small handful of films I saw in theaters and forget I've ever seen until someone brings it up.
>>
>>86925068
I have rewatched this movie multiple times
>>
File: 3.png (294KB, 491x269px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
294KB, 491x269px
>>86925068
>>
File: 1503613446908.jpg (76KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1503613446908.jpg
76KB, 750x656px
>>86924785
>>
File: Baby_geniuses_poster[1].jpg (27KB, 294x422px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_geniuses_poster[1].jpg
27KB, 294x422px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.