[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play them in the inevetable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: images (76).jpg (26KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
26KB, 388x379px
>>
>>86923084
I'd fuck that mexican bitch fo shaw
>>
post the pic of them coming out of Abercrombie and Fitch
>>
>>86923084
Me
>>
>>86923112
She is the master of pentatonic and wah wankery.
>>
>ctrl-f Idris Elba
>zero results
>>
>>86923084
rip in pees cliff
>>
>>86923112
He's Filipino
>>
>>86923084
>arrogant millionaire assholes
these guys would never let a faithful bio of them exist. If there is one in the future they won't even mention their rampant alcoholism. It'll be cookie-cutter, clean, and paint themselves to be more important than they are. Megadeth and Mustaine won't be mentioned, Slayer will be ignored as well, anything inconvenient will be ignored, their influences like Black Sabbath will be ignored, the fact that they were never as popular as Pop idols or Guns and Roses won't be hinted at. The rise of grunge, pop-punk, rap, anything other than thrash metal will be ignored.

It'll be cartoonish revisionist history.
>>
>>86923157
he'll get a single scene that makes him seem like Jesus, the band will whine and remember him for the rest of the film. Cue drama: Cliff wouldn't have wanted this! while coked out and fighting naked.
>>
>>
>>86923084
I would a pretty fucking good Mustaine, I look like him and Im into drungs and alcohol, JUST HIRE ME, I can do it for a bunch of beers and marihuana, but I will not play the crazy christian he have become, I fucking hate religious people
>>
>>86923306
this, fucking Lars, he deserved to be in Burton place, I fucking hate him after "Some Kind Of Monster"
>>
>>86923306
It was supposed to be Kirk. He lost a card game or something.
https://youtu.be/By-X82jYAbs
>>
File: IMG_20170827_4834.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_4834.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
A local museum has a collection of a sample of Kirk Hammett's horror movie collections.
>>
100% it'll be some posers.
>>
>>86923584
>the ace of spades
>THE ACE OF SPADES
>>
>>86923244
As are most biopics unfortunately. The worst offenders are the 90s rap/hip-hop scene themed movies.

MUH POLITICAL STATEMENT.
>>
>>86923084
Lars is the only one of any of these fuckers that stayed cool.
Tragically James lost his shit once he sobered up.
If Cliff would have lived he probably would have turned out to be the absolute brain child of the band and I don't say that just because he's dead.
>>
File: bargains.jpg (86KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
bargains.jpg
86KB, 600x879px
>>86923132
>>
Are you guys really retarded to want some stupid movie about musicians?
>>
>>86926453
Say what you will, he is always singularly focused on the music and the band. It makes sense that he is basically the PR guy for Metallica. I like him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0-aNXObmc
>>
Metallica have been utter dogshit since ...and Justice For All. Even that wasn't a particularly good album.
>>
would rather watch a movie about dave mustaine being a massive dickhead
>>
>>86926598
You get it. Anyone who doesn't are just like napster babbies.
>>
>>86923306
is this an actual thing you can buy

if so link please
>>
>>86923244
In a perfect Metallica bio-pick, their rampant alcoholism and disputes with Dave would be the core drama of the '80s' period of the film, ultimately concluding with the death of Cliff. The '90s' portion would involve their exploding fame after the release of the black album and the last act would be about their decline, the rise of rap, grunge, and the barrage of mind numbing radio rock which they helped inspire.

>arrogant millionaire assholes would only one a clean, cookie-cutter portrayal.
I wouldn't go that far. They frequently mention their alcohol abuse and tension with Dave in interviews, they would probably allow that to be portrayed, but on a sympathetic level that depicts them as struggling, troubled artists.
>>
File: 1251236276.png (540KB, 1227x355px) Image search: [Google]
1251236276.png
540KB, 1227x355px
Aaron Paul to play Lars
>>
Some kind of monster was kino enough.
I used to be a big Metallica fan and some of the biggest complaints used to be that they "sold out" because of the Black Album etc, and became more commercial. That seems to be even more the case now (late night shows, James being in that carpool karaoke thing) but the complaints have sorta died down as far as I can tell, hwhy?
>>
>>86926762
You sure he isn't too busy?
>>
>>86923084
Hetfield looks like such a dumb meathead.
>>
>>86926453
Metallica died with Cliff. The whole dynamic and energy of the band changed after that. Also Lars is the worst one, I've come to despise him. he seriously needs to shut the fuck up and just play the drums like the old days.
>>
>>86926453
Kirk is the nicest guy
>>
>>86926834
I liked how they changed in the 90s though. Everyone saw it as selling out, I just saw it as the band had gotten older and they weren't as mad as they used to be in their early 20s. Then St. Anger is the clear midlife crisis album. Their last two are just trying to regain their youth, but poorly.

Some Kind of Monster is a great companion piece to St. Anger. St. Anger sounds like complete shit, then you watch Some Kind of Monster and realise it sounds like complete shit because the band was barely functioning. The two should really be treated as a single project.
>>
>>86926598
Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xui06jwWaAM
>>
>>86926487
Robert standing there gets me every time

>>86926453
Lar's has always been the autistic mastermind behind the band. Him and James operate like a perfect married couple.

>>86926834
Thing about the black album is that it was the most perfectly engineered 'sell-out' album ever made. It highlighted their strengths and showed their growth as songwriters all while keeping commercialability at the forefront.
>>
>>86923084
Easy

L-R

Jon Heder,Vanessa Hudgens,Jared Leto,Blake from Workaholics
>>
>>86926976
At least St.anger had balls, at least when compared to their recent attempts to 'unsellout' by returning to their classic sound.

Anyone one here seen A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica? It's pretty kino, too.
>>
File: reddit_memes.jpg (21KB, 205x297px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_memes.jpg
21KB, 205x297px
>>86926626
This, Dave was a massive douche and backstabber to anyone and everyone who worked with him, went through a shitty poppy period in the 90's culminating in him losing his ability to even play guitar at all. Yet Megadeth produced a lot of iconic work, which is relevant during and after his time. Redpilled lyrics as well, just saying.
>>
>>86927589
Rust in Peace is probably the best out of all the big four albums
>>
>>86926877
Hetfield is based, check out his JRE episode
>muh bees
>>
A movie about the bay area thrash scene would be interesting
>>
A metallica biomovie is years down the road, so the actors who would portray them aren't even famous yet.
>>
>>86927640
SFSGSW is kino
>>
>>86927781
not really, whenever you hear 'scene' it's just a journalistic bullshit term so that fans feel as if its a movement. There's no scene in music, it's just record labels and bands making money.
>>
>>86923084
Sean Bean will obviously play Cliff.
>>
>>86926834
I just see their current state as evolution.

You can't make everyone happy.

There are bands that I like and respect like Slayer, but I feel that every one of their albums sound the fucking same. Metallica tried to do something different, at least they tried.

Also their last album is top tier.
>>
>>86923084

Fuck you, i'm making this.

In the style of Amadeus
Metallica being Mozart
Mustaine being Saliari

>Gonna cover Lars n James meet in LA
the recruit Rage Alchy Guitar Savant Mustaine.
>Mustaine fucks With Ron, he quits, no more bassist.
>Alchy Road trip to San Fran, Lars drives.
>They Run into Cliff shredding thinking it was a guitar solo.
>they Show him the Kill Em All Material
>Burton Aquired
>Sum gigs later, Mustaine n James get into it cuz of doggo
>They get signed, wake up Hungover Mustaine, give him da boot
>Mustain on plane back to LA doodling a Vic Rattlehead skull on his notebook filled with lyrics for KIMB
>Exoduss Cameo, they recruit Kirk

>Tour in NY share a loft woth Anthrax scene
>Slayer cameo when they play the same gig for the 1st time
>Lars/James diologue "who are these guys?/Idk man, i wouldnt fuck with them, i heard theyre Satanic"

>1st Megadeth gig scene
>Cliff Bus scene starting with a drunk game of poker between Cliff n Kirk

Gonna cast Unknowns that are the right ages for the parts

Might do it "Handheld" style to capture that 80s feel

Waddya think?
>>
>>86926606
>Metallica have been utter dogshit since ...and Justice For All.
yes
>Even that wasn't a particularly good album.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's 3rd best after master of puppets and kill em all
>>
File: beavis-butthead.gif (613KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
beavis-butthead.gif
613KB, 480x284px
why is heavy metal so comfy bros
>>
>>86923084
>not mustaine era
he literally wrote all the best riffs on kill em all their only good album
>>
>>86931389
>Ride
>Bad

You're just being contrarian
>>
So whose dumb idea was to have 8 minute songs with the same one or two riffs? Asking because the anger from st.anger is yet to subside.
>>
>>86928730
t. never been part of a music scene, doesn't understand music, sees everything as a conspiracy
>>
Some Kind of Monster is comedy kino.
>>
>>86931257
I would posit that Ride The Lightning is a better album than ...and Justice.
>>
File: Def Leppard-33.jpg (179KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
Def Leppard-33.jpg
179KB, 1000x740px
>>86923084
>>
>>86931072
I love how that sounds, every bit of it.

Get it started.
>>
>>86931072
Mustaine was actually sent back to LA on a Greyhound bus, they gave him a bus ticket with the boot
Other than that, would watch
>>
File: jason.jpg (90KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
90KB, 721x960px
>>86923084

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAxqW_5XWg

Who will be the poor soul that has to play Jason?
>>
>>86931072
Sounds great.
It's a shame their lawyers would never allow it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.