[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it mean anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 220x302px
Did it mean anything?
>>
mother nature is evil and cruel

what did you make of it op
>>
He wants to be a jew but he's definitely a Hitler or something.
>>
>>86921168
It's supposed to be the inverted version of the Adam and Eve story.
>>
>>86921188
I kinda saw it as about how nothing meant anything. There's a lot of Christian symbolism but it doesn't make sense, although this might just be because the writer was in an advanced state of depression and couldn't plan the plot out.

Their marriage isn't falling apart because "he's leaving her", "the three beggars have arrived", or any greater purpose, which is why at the end he says "there's no such constellation", the wife is just making up reasons so she doesn't have to face that it's because of her actions.

The thing is, "it was all about how symbolism means nothing" is definitely something you say when you don't understand a movie, and it was such a genuinely disturbing experience I want to be able to extract something from it. Thus, this thread.
>>
>>86921333
>I want to be able to extract something from it.
why. All you really "need" to extract from a film is if it was good or not.
>>
>>86921168
I enjoyed it and jacked off little in the movie theaters when I saw it.
>>
>>86922489
That's true, I don't "need" anything else and while it's hard to say I enjoyed it, I think it was successful in making me feel the way it intended to, so I'd say it's good.

But there really seems to be something deeper here, and I'd like to know what.
>>
Does the movie really deserve the 50% it got on rotten tomatoes?
>>
>>86923392
Well I can never jerk it again because of that scene, so yes.
>>
Strange. I thought it's about women are really evil
>>
>>86925115
You stopped jerking off?
>>
I wouldn’t let him treat her in any other way than with his dick, he has an enormous dick, but that maybe I took also…he’s extremely well-equipped. And we had to kind of take the scenes out of the film, we had a stand-in for him, we had to take the scenes out with his own dick.

PK:Hold on —-You had a stand-in dick? You had to have a stand in dick for Dafoe?

LV:Yes, yes, we had to have, because Will’s own was too big.

PK:Too big to fit in the screen?

LV:(laughs) No, too big because everybody got very confused when they saw it.
>>
>>86925351
>ywn have a cock of eldritch proportions
>>
>>86925206
it literally is about the 'nature' of women
>>
>>86921168
It's a film about how horrible women are
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.