[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (89KB, 582x850px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
89KB, 582x850px
and what did I think of it?
>>
>>86919546
You just watched a pretty good movie. You thought it was pretty good, a little too long and occasionally veering towards over-the-top melodrama, but more good parts than bad
>>
The inferior follow up to BOOGIE NIGHTS
>>
>>86919546
Best comedic performance Tom Cruise has ever given.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-q__knBahs
>>
>>86919546
I’ll never watch it again, but I will keep it. I’ll keep it right on my desk as a constant reminder that a bloated sense of self-importance is the most unattractive quality in a person or their work.
>>
>>86920037
are you referring to a character or to PTA ?
>>
File: 1491353765098.jpg (366KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1491353765098.jpg
366KB, 600x848px
>>86919546
God tier
>There Will Be Blood

Amazing tier
>Magnolia

Great Tier
>The Master

Very Good Tier
>Boogie Nights

Good Tier
>Inherent Vice

Decent Tier
>Punch Drunk Love
>>
>>86920175
>Inherent Vice that low
What's it like being a brainlet?
>>
>>86920375
What is great about it?
>>
>>86920175
I just can't get into The Master. It was so boring to me.
>>
>>86920171
It's a quote by Kevin Smith about the film.
>>
>>86919546
It's impossible for me to take John C Reilly seriously anymore even though he's probably the best everyman actor there is.
>>
>>86920954
> Loves the prequels.
> Hates LoTR.

His critiques aren't even worth quoting.
>>
What was the point of this whole intro about all these coincidences forming - or being related to - the disasters, if at the end characters had little to nothing to do with each other or with this deus ex machina that happened?
>>
>>86920954
that fatfuck never made something as beautiful as magnolia, choose any random PTA film, that film is better than kevins life and work
>>
>>86921122
I think it's questioning whether true 'coincidences' exist.
>>
>>86919546
Worst PTA movie by far.

I gagged at the sing-a-long sequence.
>>
>>86920175
Aspiring screenwriter here. I wake up every morning contemplating suicide knowing that I will never write anything as even near great to There Will Be Blood. Just the title alone is God Tier.
>>
>>86924153
if you keep at it, maybe someday you will.
>>
>>86924252
I will and thank you. God I love that fucking movie.
>>
>>86921122
? Everyone literally started singing the same song at the same time. How is that not a coincidence?

And name they're all related to at least two other characters.
>>
>>86920175
Mehhhh.... Those should go like this

God tier
>There Will Be Blood & Magnolia

Amazing tier
>Boogie Night

Great Tier
>The Master & Inherent Vice

Very Good Tier
>Hard Eight
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.