[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't take The Bible and adapt it faithfully into ki-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1502172502259.jpg (148KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1502172502259.jpg
148KB, 640x1138px
You can't take The Bible and adapt it faithfully into ki-
>>
My favorite part of Genesis was definitely when Moses had giant rock crabs beating up a horde of people trying to get onto the Ark
>>
>>86912290

>the intro
>the flashback to the fall of man
>the conversations with methuselah talking about his dad murdering an army of savage canaanite niggers with a flaming sword

this movie is straight illuminati brainwashing, and had too many parts that didn't hit the mark, but damn if it didn't give me goosebumps at times
>>
>>86912290
THOSE ROCK MONSTERS WERE AWESOME

ARONOFSKY'S NEW MOVIE WITH BARDEM AND JLAW LOOKS SUPER SHIT THOUGH

THE MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY EFFECTS IN THE FOUNTAIN WERE AMAZING
>>
File: beauty.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
This movie was only good because it has Emma Watson looking fertile
>>
>>86912421
>its illuminati
Jesus christ, it's all around good
>>
>>86912462
>primitive tribal white girls

Hnnnnggggggg.
>>
>>86912316
>Genesis
>Moses

Do you even religion
>>
>>86912316
Notice how everyone who makes fun of the rock monsters is a Christfag who has never read the actual scripture

You probably thinking the ark was a giant boat too
>>
>>86912488

yeah ok do you really want me to get into this with screenshot proof because i honestly have the time and it's be kind of fun but only if you want. or look into it yourself but i'm fucking right.
>>
This part was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M59hlry5kOU
>>
>>86912290
I liked the combination of religious themes with an speck ancient aliums and some fantasy mixed in some post-post-apocalyptic scenario, my only complain would be the bad acting but in general is a good movie.
>>
It was pretty kino desu
>>
>>86912290
I liked it. My religious parents enjoyed it but kept pointing out the biblical inaccuracies as it went on.
>>
>>86912462
>that scene where she gets raped to death by all those heathens and russel crowe just watches

bruh
>>
>>86913315
>that scene where she gets Russell Crowe drunk and has sex with him to ensure the survival of the human race

bruhh
>>
>>86912290
But it's not faithful????

Honestly I don't understand why hollywood thinks the stories need to be "spiced up" like they've endured for thousands of years and you don't even need to be religious to understand or enjoy them honestly.
>>
>>86912462

she ruined the movie with her shit acting. what a frigid bitch
>>
>>86913449
It is probably the most faithful biblical movie. You do know the bible is fantasy right? The word of man is inherently flawed and wrong.
>>
Watson was better than Connelly
>>
>>86912946
please do
>>
>>86912905
[passage needed]
>>
>>86914529
Book of Enoch
>>
>>86915748
They're not rock monsters, and that book isn't canon unless you're Ethiopian.
>>
File: recycle bin.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
recycle bin.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>86912290
>>
>>86912905
>You probably thinking the ark was a giant boat too
If it wasn't a giant boat, then what was it?
>>
>>86913548
>most faithful biblical movie
the most faithful biblical movie is a cartoon made by dreamworks m8

And I wasn't trying to say anything about the content of the bible as far fantasy v reality is concerned I'm just saying that it has many stories which I think. regardless of what you believe, are good stories and could just be presented as is but for some reason producers think they have to add stuff.
>>
>>86917391
Spacecraft
>>
>>86913499
Shit taste as usual you autist that can't detect emotions, she was very good and so was Crowe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.