[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Halt and Catch Fire worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: hacf.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hacf.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
I thought it was cancelled which was really disappointing because the concept seemed interesting. But apparently its on its fourth season already and i was wondering what /tv thought of it
>>
>>86911805
Yeah it's certainly better than Mr Robot. Season 3 started to get shit at the end imo.
>>
>>86911805
It's great for the most part. I thought season 3 stumbled a bit, but it's back on track with 4. Shame that it's ending this season, but with its ratings it's a miracle it laste this long in the first place.
>>
>>86911805
>gayshit
dropped
>>
>>86911805

It's a show that attributes all the computer tech progression of the 80s to some whore, who I can guarantee you that no such person even came close to existing.
>>
Has an awesome intro

>DUN DUN
>>
i liked the first 2 seasons but couldn't finish the 3rd

it really went downhill with the le stronk wymmn gud at computers bullshit
>>
It's a real solid show.
>Season 1 = guys reverse engineering an IBM PC
>Season 2&3 = le girls running a company and inventing online gaming, first person shooters, chatrooms, broadband, first person shooters, Paypal, Amazon, and Craiglist
>>
>>86911805

the promo for tonight is funny at least.

http://www.amc.com/shows/halt-and-catch-fire/video-extras/season-04/episode-03/halt-and-catch-fire-sneak-peek-season-4-episode-3
>>
>>86912246
it's a passion project by someone with some pull at AMC and they said from the beginning they were doing four seasons no matter what
>>
>>86913445
desu it's more like

>beep boop blip boop
>DUN DUN
>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>zoop zoop zoop zoop
>DUN DUN
>DUN DUN DUN DUN
>do do do do do do do do
>DO DO DO DO
>do do do do
>di di di di
>>
>>86913109
The most autistic of 4chan posts
>>
>>86913109
some whore and an asshoke cokefiend engineer who would be nothing without his uberwife, and some queer stevejpbs wannabe

what fucking pleb shit
i would rather gouge my own eyeballs out than watch this revisionist claptrap designed to sell millennials fucking apple watches
>>
>>86913109
>>86915743
mistaking fiction for reality is it?
>>
>>86915743
this
>>
Its extremely gay and stupid but I watch it
>>
>>86911805

Joe is amazing giving her shit
>>
Best show on television.

Kids in the Hall reference just now too.
>>
is she autistic?
>>
>>86911805

>arguing against violence in video games

lost cause
>>
>>86916173
oh my god its gamer gate all over again
>>
>>86911805
Is it streaming anywhere?
>>
>>86916252

Nah it wasn't a gamer gate thing so much as her character wants to make like gaia online or something or maybe myst online. Story driven puzzle games.
>>
Is joe gonna hit that underage poon?
>>
>>86916457

he is now oh shit
>>
>>86911805

and cameron gets crushed again
>>
No, it's fucking terrible.
>>
donna spelled backwards is anna
>>
boswell best husbando
>>
It's great and I'm glad it was able to get a 3rd and 4th season
>>
oh yeah didn't joe figuratively push a guy off a building?
>>
First seasons were good, there was a sense of goal and accomplishment. Now it's just basic character development and the focus is even less on the tech development, it's boring.
>>
>>86911805

his daughter is a workaholic.
>>
GOOGLE WAS INVENTED BY A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL
>>
>>86917352

cameron is nuts and I love that donna stole an idea from her own daughter.

maybe she will finally figure out what cameron was saying to her
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.