[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHATS THAT MOVIE? Remember a scene from a movie but not which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Movie_night.jpg (98KB, 1433x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Movie_night.jpg
98KB, 1433x1340px
WHATS THAT MOVIE?

Remember a scene from a movie but not which movie it was?
This is the thread for you.
>>
I remember a scene that takes place in a prison cell, where this guy pretends to have hung himself, but is actually suspended by a selfmade brace.
When a guard comes in to check, he knocks the guy out and flees.

I think he might have been the villain of the movie, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>86907845
There's a Dutch (presumably made for TV) movie that I once saw that I have been low-key looking for for years. The one scene I remember involved a man and a woman (both middle aged I think) in a rowing boat in a small stream (too small to be called a river) looking at garbage that has been dumped by some large factory, and the man says "OH NO NO NO" and the woman follows up with "THIS... THIS IS OF THE DEVIL". Possibly the two worst delivered lines I've ever heard. Sadly, I'll probably never find the film.
>>
Every name in the guest book is 'Joe D Foster'.
>>
>>86908137
Silence of the Hams?
>>
>>86908239

God fucking damn it. It's so obvious NOW.

Thank you anon.
>>
Gov man is on a plane waving a gun around interrogating some hostages about a bad guy.
>>
There was a movie I think about conquistadors or something and I remember them being near a raging river. Don't remember much else
>>
>>86911147
Aguirre?
>>
>>86907845
some late 90s/early 2000s teen comedy which featured two black twin brothers who start out their high school education with one of them telling the principal(or someone of the sort)
that he is an only child

after that he meets up with his twin brother in the bathroom and remarks that one day one of them us going to be in the bathroom(or somewhere else not doing anything), while the other is in class(also he says that they did this in middle school aswell)

the next day it would be vice versa and so on, and so on
>>
>>86911262
Pretty sure thats it because I remember it being in German. Thanks.
>>
>Horror movie
>Definitely from the 1970s
Here's the scene I remember:
>Close up on a Baby doll
>It opens it's eyelids to reveal (either black or red) eyes (maybe an empty void)
>The doll says "momma"
>The doll then starts walking by itself and repeatedly says "momma"
>>
>>86907944
The Goonies
>>
go-pro style run and gun in a darkened cave
guy is shooting sand niggers that cant see a ting because its dark and the guy has night vision goggles on so hes got the upper hand... i think he was looking for his fellow soldiers who were being held prisoner in the cave system somewhere.... its from the 2000s maybe late 90s

it might be a french movie or maybe it was dubbed in french?
>>
>>86912003
that sounds like a goosebumps episode, but you said from the 70s. I'll have to do some digging
>>
I remember a scene that had some kind of bug creature either attacking or approaching the protagonist, but it ended up falling down a well or a hole.

The next scene is the thing fighting something like an alligator, with the view being from the top of this pipe or well, and both creatures are down at the bottom.

The scene was either dark or in black and white, it was either a early sci/fi or lost world movie, or it was an 80s movie like Big Trouble in Little China

I thought for the longest time it was from Big Trouble in Little China, but that wasn't it.

I know this is all pretty vague, and I doubt anyone can get this, but thanks in advance
>>
>>86912318
>>86912003 here: I can say with 100% certainty that it wasn't a Goosebumps episode. It had that "cheapness" feel that 70s B-horror films have. The only other part I can remember is that when the baby doll was walking, it was walking towards a doorway in a house, it was either leaving or entering a bedroom.
>>
>>86910169
X Men First Class
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.