[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled what did you think of Civil War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Now that the dust has settled what did you think of Civil War?
>>
We need to build some statues of the Winter Soldier.
>>
I was cheering for Zemo
>>
>>86904399
A glib facsimile
>>
>>86904399
It was better than expected in some ways and just as bad in others.
I think they did a good job with Tony Stark's character and the conflict between him and Cap made sense.

I'm surprised Zemo didn't die at the end in typical Marvel tradition. I did expect him to shoot off his face so that he's forced to wear a mask like in the comics, but egh, at least he's not dead
>>
>>86906278
don't forget shallow and pedantic
>>
>>86904399
mostly a vehicle for action scenes to bide time for infinity wars, but it did well what it set to do.
>>
File: 654568.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
654568.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>86904399
I'm surprised they made Captain America the villain in his own movie
>>
>>86904399
Absolute garbage.

The airport scene is the most nonsensical battle scene of all time.

Here we see Bucky almost kill Spidey and then Spidey attempts to kill Bucky. He's basically a killer mercenary at this point.
>>
>>86906750
>reddit: captain america
>4chan: tony stark

This is fact
>>
>>86904399
Uninspired garbage, just like all capeshit.
>>
>>86904399
Nothing mattered in it. They should have killed off black Iron Man at the end.
>>
I think they should get rid of that concantrate mud color filter.
>>
>>86906860
Really represents the demographics of each place.
>>
Best MCU movie and a great film in its own right.
All butthurt edgy fags can go and watch whatever they watch usually.
>>
>>86906860
It's a fact you need to go back, just for this shitpost
>>
>>86906912
>and that would have somehow mattered

These are scripted stories. They could have had impact in a number ways. Death for shock is the answer. Not like it would have had some lasting impact going forward
>>
File: Black Just.png (2MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Black Just.png
2MB, 1920x808px
>>86908563
>>
>>86906278
Fascimile.
>>
A disappointing follow-up to The Winter Soldier. Passable movie otherwise and one of the better MCU films.
>>
>>86905348
why
>>
>>86904399
It was fun but it would have been nice if they actually fought to kill. Even the soldiers who were ordered to shoot on sight didn't kill Bucky and Cap.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.