[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goes home to France >No one speaks French >Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1500281749390.jpg (24KB, 691x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500281749390.jpg
24KB, 691x483px
>Goes home to France
>No one speaks French
>Everyone has an English accent
>Looks like rural England with Aix en provence weather and agriculture
>Only indication of it being France are the names of the side characters.
Grinds my gears every time I see this episode.
>>
The filthy frogs must've finally capitulated to their proud Anglo overlords.
>>
>>86901321
>>86890156
>>86890156
>>86890156
>>
Universal Translator. He's speaking French, we hear English.
>>
>Data says that Ireland reunified at some point in the 21st century
>but France eventually became English

I can live with it
>>
>>86901592
Generals are for fags tho
>>
>white people
>past the year 2100

fucking absurd show.
>>
>>86901482
>crush their ""empire""
>get defeated by mud at Agincourt
>Anglos save them (twice) in the two greatest wars known to man

And yet they're still rude and entitled around us. They need to be nuked, thankless bastards.
>>
>>86901321
reminder that Patrick Bauchau would've been a better Picard
>>
The United Federation of Posters has annexed this thread to be the next /trek/-general.

Lower your shields and surrender your keyboards.
>>
It's impossible to get an accurate number for how many blacks and Muslims are in France right now, because it's illegal to even ask race or religion in the France census because according to official government policy race does not exist. Because of this it can only be estimated, but it's probably around ten percent.

When we are talking about what France will look like in the future though what matters most is birthrate, because like nearly all white nations in Europe white people in France are below replacement rate (ie they are not having enough children to maintain their population and it is shrinking). Since recording the race of babies is also illegal (race does not exist) a conservative newspaper got around this by looking at the national medical data for testing for Sickle-cell anemia. SCA is a genetic disease that affects almost exclusively non-European populations, so to save money the test is only given to newborns with parents from MENA areas, not to white babies. The data for the percentage of babies tested by year is on the map.

What this means essentially is that white people in France will be a minority within a couple of generations. They won't have to wait till the time The Next Generation is set in to see this change. In fact within the lifetime of the people on this forum right now France will be a non-white nation and a majority Islamic nation as well. Demographics is destiny. For France really that ship has sailed, more than any other European nation except maybe Germany where 40% of births are now non-white.

So what I'm saying is France in Picards time wont look like that.

I mean Paris, right now in 2017, already looks like this;
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
>>
>>86902862
>paris
WTF
>>
File: YouHaveToSeeItToKnow.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveToSeeItToKnow.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>86904182
>>
>>86901861
Everyone knows that most non-whites were purged during the Eugenics War and WW3.
That's the entire reason why humanity evolved.
>>
why doesnt Worf have a british accent
>>
File: Helena_and_Sergey_Rozhenko.jpg (38KB, 704x550px) Image search: [Google]
Helena_and_Sergey_Rozhenko.jpg
38KB, 704x550px
>>86904729
Because he was raised by jolly Belarusians.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.