[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A man is hiking across the moors, when a terrible storm hits.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487099022563.png (48KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487099022563.png
48KB, 2000x2000px
A man is hiking across the moors, when a terrible storm hits. The driving rain and howling winds attack him for hours before he eventually stumbles across a tiny isolated hamlet and thankfully takes refuge in their pub.

Seated at the bar, the heat of the fireplace drying his socks, the man orders a pint from the barkeep. After he's been nursing his drink for a while one of the locals in the pub stands up and shouts "Forty-three!" Everyone in the pub starts chuckling and his mates clap him on the shoulder as he sits down.

Another halfhour later another local stands up and shouts "Twenty-two!" and again everyone in the pub laughs.

The traveller is very confused by now, so when a short while later yet another local stands up and shouts out a number to riotous laughter, her calls over the barkeep.
"Barman," the traveller asks, "Why is everyone laughing at these random numbers?"
"Well sir," the barman explains, "this is a very isolated village, and everybody here has heard everyone elses' jokes hundreds of times. So to save time instead of repeating the same jokes we all know repeatedly, we assigned each of the jokes a number and just say that instead."

"I see," says the man. "Alright, I'll have a go."

The traveller finishes his pint, stands up, and loudly shouts "Forty-one!" to the locals.

>For punchline A, please click here:
>>>/s4s/5730147

>For punchline B, please click here:
>>>/s4s/5730136
>>
>>86900987
Bump. Too lazy to read all that though.
>>
Nice story, OP. I bet it would make a great kino.
>>
>>86900987
Punchline A is better.
>>
41 is BAZINGA
>>
>>86900987
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.