[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OURGIRL/ HAS DONE IT! 800 MILLION MCCHICKENS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: YAAASSSS QUEEN.png (137KB, 339x563px) Image search: [Google]
YAAASSSS QUEEN.png
137KB, 339x563px
/OURGIRL/ HAS DONE IT! 800 MILLION MCCHICKENS!
>>
>>86897565
FOR ME_
>>
>>86897565
and yet only Marvel matters, how do they do it !!!???
>>
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day anon posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend
>>
>>86898223
dude nobody cares about ww or the failed dcue, deal with it
>>
>>86897565
Thank fuck for people like James CAmeron, because I cant take all this fucking jewing of this shitty film. It's not even that great.
>>
>>86897565
Honestly people will never respect how much of a achievement this was because 2017 sucked total ass for box office. In 2007 this movie would have been a 1.5 billion easily.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-moviegoing-slows-a-standstill-dismal-august-slump-1032773
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11KB, 523x281px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
11KB, 523x281px
isn't the McChicken like 1.79 now
>>
>>86897565
>$405M
Fuck it was at flat $400 a few days ago, this flick is going to pass Civil War in the US isn't it?
>>
>>86897565
It's /ourgal/ you retard
>>
This shit is going to stay in theaters the entire year isn't it? Anything to get that oh-so-coveted title of biggest grossing film of the year so it has no choice but to be talked about and even re-released in theaters 6 months after they take it out of circulation.
>>
>>86897565
What the fuck? McChicken costs like 3$ where I live
>>
we did it reddit!
>>
The only reason this is making so much is because literally DC are funding it themselves because they dont want it to look like a flop and MArvel are winning, they had to do something behind the scenes to make it look like they are making money, im pretty sure they put in 200mil themselves, jews would do this
>>
>reposting 1 week later because WB forgot to pay you
>>
File: disgusting (2).jpg (33KB, 342x406px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting (2).jpg
33KB, 342x406px
>>86897565
>ugly skeleton jew
>our girl
>>
>>86898460
No, it was 403, almost 404, you liar
It crossed 400 million 3 weeks ago
>>
File: I missed that one 3.png (24KB, 369x750px) Image search: [Google]
I missed that one 3.png
24KB, 369x750px
>>86898223
wew lad, they got you good.
>>
>>86898585

just stop idiot, it was a great movie. I cried.
>>
>>86898585
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1484449050766.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
1484449050766.png
325KB, 560x559px
>>86898684
>it was a great movie. I cried.
>>
File: IMG_0738.jpg (73KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
73KB, 552x828px
>>86897565
Go Wondy, go!
>>
>>86898790
I cried when I realized my wife's daughter finally has a role model
>>
>>86898585
Holy shit this is sad
>>
File: 1445967248233.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445967248233.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>86898585
This is literally the level of delusion we're dealing with. Wonder Woman couldn't have done well, DC wasted 800 million dollars buying all the tickets! They also controlled all of the critic's scores, who have generally panned most of their movies, and also all of the audience scores too!
>>
>>86898977
>>86898938
>>86898684
>samefag pretending to fall for his own bait
>>
>>86899000
THE TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>86898635
/tv/ was making "guess the RT percentage and BO draw" Ever since BvS and SS released. anyone saying "lol you were trolled" now is just a delusional revisionist.
>>
>>86898635
There actually were people posting pictures of empty theaters and shit, though.
>>
>>86899317
Wonder Woman has had retardedly strong legs in theaters. It's opening weekend was $223 worldwide, which is pretty low for Capeshit. Compare that to BvS, who's opening weekend was $424 million worldwide, nearly half of its overall gross
>>
Any fan art of Wonder Woman beating up Spider-Man and iron man ?
>>
You know, them setting the sequel during the Cold War means they might be planning on de-powering Wondy like they did in the 60s comics. I hope that's the case, and I hope it's about her replacing her lost sword.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.