[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it cancelled too soon? Didn't seem that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Dollhouse_logo.png (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dollhouse_logo.png
39KB, 400x225px
Was it cancelled too soon? Didn't seem that bad.
>>
it fucking sucked
>>
>>86895971
Fox gave it a fair shake, but it couldn't draw an audience.
>>
I liked it a lot. Dollhouse live threads were the shit.
>>
wasn't bad, wasn't good
>>
>>86895971
Is it the exact same plot as Westworld? I haven't seen it, genuinely asking
>>
>>86898901
It's about mind uploading not robuts
>>
>>86895971
First season was thoroughly meh except for Black Guy being interesting and Alan Tudyk showing up and stealing the entire show in his two episodes.

Second season was a mess with potential, that constantly started to hint at something interesting, only to jump up and flush it down the shitter as soon as possible.

Show was in a good, interesting place in the second-to-last "normal timeline" episode, and then wasted it all in the last one.

The "future timeline" episodes are both just shit. Total shit. Fuck Joss, fuck you for making me think of this show, fuck everyone.
>>
>>86898901
>Corporation uses brainwashing technology to create artificial personalities and implant them on people's brains.
>Originally, subjects volunteer to become "dolls" and work in the place for some time
>It ends up functioning as an elaborate whorehouse where rich clients pay to have a companion according to their needs, either sexual or of other natures.
>Things inevitably get out of hand eventually.
>>
>>86898901
>advanced technology for elite's playground leads to unintended disastrous consequences and slave revolt
actually you're right
>>
>>86895971

Whedon fucked the entire crew and the network got afraid of inpending lawsuits so they pulled the plug
>>
>>86899483
>It's about a harem of young women with no identities who are programmed to fuck the rich and powerful
You think the network has a new perspective on that pitch given certain things going public now?

>network kept the show around for a second season because of "Whedon Fans"
>Whedon's enthusiastic (he's such a feminist!) fans forced a group of women to endure his predations for another year
Really, he's a monster.
>>
>>86895971
I miss the fat girl and the scientist.
>>
>>86900451
fat girl best girl
>>
>>86895971
aliza duskey is cute as fuck though
>>
>>86900451
molly or something

yeah she was made for breeding

the male scientist was a very likably character

winter glue was also nice cuty scientist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.