[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Dark Song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wbaxaQeqq4c7VOLBhv5slUPdNhC[1].jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
wbaxaQeqq4c7VOLBhv5slUPdNhC[1].jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>A determined young woman and a damaged occultist risk their lives and souls to perform a dangerous ritual that will grant them what they want.

Pretty good, a slow burner with a creepy atmosphere.
Did anybody else see it?
>>
>>86890192
yes
>>
>>86890192
Really good? Worth my time?
>>
Yes. Must-see for anyone that likes the occult. Alas, the low budget shows in the end.
>>
>>86890192
I've watched it last month and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well thought out, self-contained slow burner. A novelty these days, sorry to say.

>>86892862
One of the best films from last year, especially if you're into horror.
>>
So, who were the fucks at the end, demons?
>>
>>86890192
enjoyed it, saw it was the guy from sightseers.
thought it was a lot of nothing happening,
but it was still well made, the demons felt a little
bit like a last minute chance to make it creepy
but the scene with the giant in the room was
fucking awesome and obvious where all the budget went
>>
>>86892862
If you enjoy occultism and horror it's a must, One of the best modern horror films
>>
>>86893818
I'll try to watch ty anon
>>
>>86893978
It's not that nothing happened, the female lead degraded herself a lot throughout it, but if it was meant as no creatures or whatever were there, then yeah, nothing happened and I'd agree demons felt like a last minute call.

>>86894023
Godspeed
>>
Give The autopsy of Jane Doe a watch, Nothing like A Dark Song except that it's a slow burner and a really competently made horror.
>>
>>86894112
third act was fucking bullhockey
>>
>>86894132
Supernatural horror, It was done well enough I thought
>>
>>86894132
aye, but the first two thirds are 10/10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.