[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else listen to this but absolutely hate Marc Maron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (97KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
97KB, 900x900px
Does anybody else listen to this but absolutely hate Marc Maron
>>
>it's a Marc interviews a musician and pretends he's a musician episode
>>
>It's a Marc interviews a writer and pretends he's a writer episode
>>
>>86889896
>Does anybody else listen to this
No
>but absolutely hate Marc Maron
Yes
>>
>>86889896
>its a Marc impersonates a woman's dead father to date her episode
>>
>>86889896
i only know of marc maron from norms show
>>
Maron is a hack who came up with one good idea and somehow was able to get celebs to spill their guts to him. He's not even a good interviewer.
>>
File: file.png (312KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
312KB, 410x410px
Goys
>>
>>86889896
He's too vulnerable to hate, it's what gets him such renown interviews with otherwise guarded celebrities.
>>86891040
Based Norm poster
>>
>SO WHO ARE YOUR GUYS?
>DUDE I USED TO DO COCAINE LMAO
>*sips* POOOOW
>LOCK THE GATES
>WE GOOD?
>>
>DUDE________ LMAO
>>
>>86889975
>>86890695

When he interviews a filmmaker its cringier than any of them.
>>
The Louis Theroux one was maximum cringe. You can tell Marc just skimmed through the scientology movie and that's it.
>>
>Invites a profound guest for a profound conversation.
>Talks about stupid bullshit for 4 hours

No thanks. Couldnt even make it through the Obama episode.

Something entirely uninteresting about former drug addicts... must be the fact that they think they are interesting, but are actually sad.
>>
>>86889896
I think that everybody holds this opinion. I'm completely baffled by how he managed to score so many high-level guests. His stand-up is okayish. There's nothing special about him, at all.
>>
>>86895157
It's okay to be jealous, just don't make it that obvious.
>>
he must be the most toxic person to be around in real life. so many of his interviews with people he's known in the past start out with "are we good?" and then a looooong deconstruction of the last time maron was a huge asshole to them
>>
>I did Marc Maron’s podcast and you know what happens there? You go out to the back, you sit across from him at a desk in his garage, and he opens your Wikipedia page. That is the Marc Maron experience. I like Marc a lot as a person and he’s been on my podcast as well. I just think he’s one of those people who is always on. I felt like I was interrupted all the time by him and that he’s always interjecting all of this stuff… but look, it is the Marc Maron Show. I get it. And similarly, my show is the Bret Easton Ellis Podcast. When people criticize me for talking way too much I think about the fact that I also get a lot of praise saying that, “You should talk more!” So I don’t know. You can’t please everyone. I mean, I’m happy with it. I don’t know really where it’s going and I don’t know exactly why I’m doing it, but there’s something about talking to people that I enjoy.
>>
If there is one type of 'celebrity" I would like see dipped in turpentine ... I hate the cunt..

Not funny & presumptuous.
>>
https://youtu.be/n4K30gQmq3w?t=3m5s
>>
>>86896492
Wrong link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frVdO2E5x4Y&t=2220s
>>
File: on9U7LU.jpg (23KB, 564x827px) Image search: [Google]
on9U7LU.jpg
23KB, 564x827px
>>86889896
>People who accuse Amy Schumer of stealing jokes are just "unfuckable hate nerds"

Lost me there
>>
Dude!
>>
>>86894600
I don"t know. His interview with Maynard from Tool and his brown-nosing is one of the most cringiest things I ever heard. Right off the bat be talks about how he listened to the entire Tool catalogue in Vinyl and proceed to suck MJK's dick.
>>
fuck
>>
>>86889896
I have to fast forward the first 20 minutes to get over his slowest rants in the fucking world.
>>
Don't like his comedy, and only ever listened to his interview of Patrice O'neal, which was pretty good but patrice naturally dominates conversations so maybe that was part of it.
>>
I hate how this is considered a comedy podcast.
>>
>>86900302
JEALOUS?
>>
>>86889896
yeah hes a total fag. The only reason to listen to his show is for the guests. no idea how he gets them all but then again he's jewish
>>
File: don draper thumb 1970s.jpg (217KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
don draper thumb 1970s.jpg
217KB, 650x488px
I hate Marc Maron physically, I dislike that kind of man.

He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does is therapeutic.
>>
>>86889896
I think 50% of listeners do
>>
>>86900603
no, because podcast by a """comedian""" is not technically a comedy podcast
>>
File: 1447861014105.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447861014105.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>53 y/o
>still blames his parents for his shortcomings
>>
>>86900873
Doesn't work, really. Unlike Woody Allen Maron doesn't act shy and doesn't do self-deprecation comedy that much. Still a faggot nonetheless
>>
>>86889896

No, I hate Marc Maron too much.

There are plenty of better comedy podcasts.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.