[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*steel drums start playing*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bu-jZ_DCcAAE8rP.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bu-jZ_DCcAAE8rP.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
*steel drums start playing*
>>
>>86889361
Good post
>>
>>86889361
LITERALLY my first fap

having to stop mid fap when my parents walked past my room, being so deft and adept at fapping with one hand and turning the channel with the other.

Knowing that I could just turn off the tv and use my imagination but wanting to risk it

the most nostalgic fap of my life.
>>
>>86889527

Dude, anon, couldn't you just close the door?
>>
>>86889937
i once fucked a girl while her door was open and her parents were downstairs, though her brothers room was upstairs and im sure he saw/heard but he was a beta faggot, so was the dad, id just go over and fuck the daughter and everyone would treat me like i was her boyfriend

based stephanie, getting off on cucking her dad and brother
>>
>>86890008
>lying on the internet
>still not knowing what cucking means
>>
>>86890008
>>
>>86890067
Idk if he's lying but I've known lots of girls like this, still do. Dunno wtf their family thinks when their 19 year old daughter takes a 25 year old man to "hang" in her room, glad I don't know that feel.
>>
>>86890110
she was 21 i was 22 iirc, but still i wasnt her boyfriend and id go over, swim in their pool, eat their food, fuck their daughter, go home

based
>>
>>86890129
>>86890110
The fuck is wrong that you think this is an accomplishment?

Most families have handed over complete independence by this point.
>>
>>86890380
t. beta father/roastie daughter

if you wanna fuck chads in the house get your own house
>>
>>86889361
When this thread exists on /tv/ it is ALWAYS the best thread on /tv/.
>>
>>86890008
Except for your misuse of the word "cucking", you are me. Same girl's name, even.
>>
>>86891045
Except today.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.