[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Finn and Rey.jpg (71KB, 617x532px) Image search: [Google]
Finn and Rey.jpg
71KB, 617x532px
How come this movie has less hype than TFA?
>>
File: YOU'RE PRETTY.png (1003KB, 1045x1230px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE PRETTY.png
1003KB, 1045x1230px
Weird pose desu. Sure this was taken as part of the film?
>>
>>86888088
Because it's jewish mutations of the original trilogy and only kids and jews care about it.
>>
>>86888088
Cause a star wars movie every year kills hype.
>>
normies are slowly waking up and realizing SW is garbage. it'll take another 3-5 films before they stop being profitable in the US but we'll get there. sucks for disney that unlike what happened with transformers, the chinks won't swoop in to save the day as they just don't give a shit about jungle bunnies hopping through the galaxy.
>>
>post yfw episode 9 directed by Just Wheadon
>>
>>86888088
So they are a couple in the movie?
>>
>>86888110
>>86888209
It's two cosplayers, dumb fucks.
>>
>>86888244
Dropped
>>
Because it's no longer a franchise revival and because TFA and Rogue One were dogshit.
>>
>>86888244
Strange, she has the same disgusting calves as Daisy.
>>
>>86888244
my bad anon. looked like a typical chimp face.
>>
>>86888088
>How come this movie has less hype than TFA?
Have you seen the godforsaken ship/vehicle designs?

This movie is offputting even to us autistic star wars fans at this point.
>>
>>86888088
That picture is better than TFA

>attractive black dude rather than some brown manlet with the figure of a slightly chubby Mexican whore
>girl with a nice butt that we are allowed to see and presumably not with a face resembling an androgynous squirrel
>they seem to have functioning sexual desires like actual humans unlike anyone in TFA

Those two cosplayers literally understand Star Wars better than the people in charge of making it
>>
>>86888179
>imlying JewJew did any better
>>
>>86888271
should drop yourself from a bridge as well, cuck
>>
>>86888607
>attractive black dude
thats not a nigger anon. hair is too straight
>>
>>86888088
we knew this would comming
>>
>>86888088
because it's the worst movie ever made
>>
File: jim carey in the mask.jpg (114KB, 345x430px) Image search: [Google]
jim carey in the mask.jpg
114KB, 345x430px
rotted womb lmao
thanks boyega
>>
>>86888675
Idk, he could be. Hair is definitely weird. Might be dark Indian I guess.
>>
>>86888675
so he is from argentina?
>>
I think she did okay as Rey.
>>
>>86888088

Because everyone is realizing how shit TFA was.
>>
>>86888836
probably just a dark indian like the anon above me said
>>
Because TFA was the perfect social media experiment on just how far you can push a film based on bought reviews and nostalgia pandering.

It worked out for TFA. It made billions. But now the marketing buzz is over and people are left to think for their own and they came to the conclusion that TFA was forgettable trash.
>>
>>86888088
How come the first Star Wars movie for 1 year has less hype than the first Star Wars movie for 10 years? Hmm, I'm not sure.
>>
>>86888984
It has less hype than fucking Rogue One. Don't worry, once Disney gears up its marketing campaign people will be peer pressured into seeing another rehash.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.