[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When we shot that horrific scene, Jodie starts off with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: SC_0212.png (854KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
SC_0212.png
854KB, 720x657px
>When we shot that horrific scene, Jodie starts off with her character dancing to that jukebox. I watched her transform into this character that is so different than who she really is. It was incredible to watch her fearlessly tackle that. I remember when we were shooting the rape scene, she said to me, "If you don't hold me down, I'm getting up. I want this to look real, and I want this to feel real."
>>
File: 1449312054061.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449312054061.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>86885116
>I want this to feel real
Based Jodie.
>>
>>86885116
what film is this?
>>
>>86885565
The Beaver
>>
>movies people only remember for one scene
>>
>>86885565
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
>>
If you need it to feel real then you're not 'acting' anymore, are you? You are reacting.
>>
>>86885565
The accused
>>
Up until Irreversible this was the go-to mainstream rape scene
Good on Jodie, she really made it believable alright
>>
>>86885991
Just went on the internets to watch it for the first time. Goddamn, Jodie dances like a man in drag. Looks like one too. You gotta be pretty horny to get up to that.

Monica Bellucci is pure sex though. Very rapeable.
>>
>>86885116
Is it wrong that I once masturbated to this scene?
>>
Jodie proves that some women age like fine milk. I just saw her in something a couple ofweeks back and even with the makeup, spackle and filters, she had more lines on her craggy, saggy face than a table top at Studio 54.
>>
File: Glick.jpg (99KB, 1030x719px) Image search: [Google]
Glick.jpg
99KB, 1030x719px
>>86886389
Not at all. It's total fantasy. It would never happen in real life, a gang rape perpetrated by total strangers in public. In college a few of my frat buddies and I had a "door knob" but nothing every happened with the 3 of us together and her. It was always one-on-one. This film betrays a fetish among the writers of the script. They're into rape fantasies.
>>
>>86886389
I've flicked my clit to this loads of times
>>
File: IMG_3020.jpg (2MB, 2164x2164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3020.jpg
2MB, 2164x2164px
>>86886491

>It would never happen in real life.
>movie based on a true story
>>
>>86886589
This happens all the time in Europe. Except the rapists are not white obviously.
>>
>>86885116
YOU'RE NEXT COLLEGE BOY
>>
>>86886589
Jewish lies.
>>
>>86885565
Problem Rapist 2
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.