[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't tell, was this movie good or bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Reign_of_Fire_Soundtrack_Cover.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reign_of_Fire_Soundtrack_Cover.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
I can't tell, was this movie good or bad?
>>
its a movie.
who gives a shit
>>
>>86882378
Kino.
>>
>>86882822
I do
>>
>>86882378
aways kino

>>86882822
>>86882911
>>86883211

all the dubs confirms it
>>
File: quig.jpg (4KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
quig.jpg
4KB, 343x147px
>>86882378
It was different and well made thus making it good.
A breath of fresh air desu.
>>
>>86882378
It had its flaws but it was interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>86882378
It's good dude. It's fuckin sweet. Don't doubt yourself, stop doing that.
>>
>>86882378
Form your own opinions you pathetic faggot.
>>
>movie has Christian Bale and Matt McConaghy fighting dragons
>somehow it manages to be boring

eh, it's meh
>>
>>86882378
Some of the best looking CGI dragons ever put on film. Even more impressive considering it came out in like 2002 when CGI still looked pretty cartoony. However, it was still kinda boring and took too long to get to the point.
>>
>>86882378
its kino, if you dont expect an amazing plot
>>
>>86882378
It was okay.
>>
>Modern day humans with modern day firepower get wrecked by a flying lizard that breaths hot air

I can't take the movie seriously. Should have been set in WW1 or 2 era and I might have believed it.
>>
I remember going to see this based on the premise that it was army vs dragons and being massively disappointed
>>
Van Zan did nothing wrong
>>
File: dragonslayer-12.png (906KB, 1361x563px) Image search: [Google]
dragonslayer-12.png
906KB, 1361x563px
>>86882378
>90% of the movie had no dragons in it
>MURRICA FUCK YEHR with one of the most idiotic and convoluted ways of killing a dragon ever conceived because "people will think it looks cool" and shitting on everyone else with "we're so awesome and you pussies are celebrating us killing a dragon holy shit fuck you" before they get their shit wrecked by giant dragon dick
>the militaries of the world with the most advanced weapons are all utterly annihilated by big flying lizards with fire breath in the space of a week
>hardly any dragons in it

It was boring, it was slow, and it was stupid. At least the dragons looked cool, Disney seems to have a thing for Wyverns/Wyrm dragons since these ones are similar to Vermithrax pejorative.
>>
>>86882378
It was even worse than GoT
>>
>>86885251
>>the militaries of the world with the most advanced weapons are all utterly annihilated by big flying lizards with fire breath in the space of a week

I couldn't suspend disbelief for this. Again, if it was in WW2 era I may have bought it. Modern day? Get the fuck out with that bullshit.
>>
>>86886853
>The Battle of Britain, but Dragons

Shit, I'd watch it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.