[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2I-QZZkR.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2I-QZZkR.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
What went right?
>>
The writers gave up trying to emulate the British version and went in their own direction.
>>
>>86867265
They took a clever concept from the brits and made it actually funny
>>
>>86867265
reunion when?
>>
>>86867265
Dwight
>>
>>86867329
the first 3 seasons of the US show was better than UK, but everything else went to shit, esp when steve left
>>
>>86867309
This, both offices were amazing. I think UK is slightly better as to me the characters seem a bit better overall, and the American characters didn't suit the UK roles hand in hand, so going in their own direction was pretty decent
>>
seasons 1-5 are so damn comfy.
>>
HELLO AND WELCOME TO BIZZ WIZZ
IM IRIS BLACK
>>
>>86867335
jenna pls
>>
americans are much funnier than brits

(especially thanks to jewish hollywood writers)
>>
>>86867454
sure they are hon x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhxKEg-IBBo
>>
>>86867265
they added enough bazpingos and explosions to keep ameritards' interest
>>
>>86867265
Michael carrying the show on his shoulders, and alternatively dwight
>>
>>86867390
The movie they just put out about the boss from UK office touring with his band is U L T I M A T E K I N O
>>
>>86867390
Loved everything about the UK version except Ricky Gervais. The US version season 1-4 are really /comfy/
>>
>>86867454
/world
>>
>>86867265
Despite being British ive never actually seen the uk version. Watched the first few episodes of this and hated it. Gave it another a year or so later and loved it. Once they got into their own it started to click perfectly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.