[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasnt Rohan represented at the fellowship council at Riverdell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: the.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Why wasnt Rohan represented at the fellowship council at Riverdell?
>>
Because the Council was literally a last minute party put together by Elrond for anyone that wanted to be there to come without any invitations sent, but relying purely on causality.

The Gondor delegation only came there cause of Faramir having a weird ass dream and Boromir went in his stead. While the Dwarves came there to warn Bilbo after "evil messengers" had come to the Lonely mountain offering the lost Dwarven Rings in return for his location.
>>
>>86866062
This
>>
sounds good except Rohan is closer to Rivendell than Gondor or the dwarfs.
>>
File: 1498672358499.jpg (114KB, 745x589px) Image search: [Google]
1498672358499.jpg
114KB, 745x589px
Rohan was the base of all the anti orc speech, why would they invite them?
>>
Rohan was a shithole, nothing but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek and their brats roll on the floor among the dogs.
>>
>>86866849
T. Wormtongue.
Stay away from my sister.
>>
>>86866062

Based lore poster
>>
I work with a bunch of old guys at an investment firm and the oldest one unironically looks worse than this
>>
File: scholarlyapproval.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scholarlyapproval.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>86866062
>not one dwarf took a lost ring
based
>>
>>86865688
Who would they even send?
>>
>>86867380
Eomer
>>
>>86866062

Did Mordor have the dwarven rings? or was just a ruse
>>
>>86867457
3 or 4
>>
>>86867457
Sauron had all the surviving ones.

A few got gobbled up by dragons, whose fire is capable of destroying rings other than the One (and perhaps the Three).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.