[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most likeable? Who was the best actor? Who stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Death Note cast.jpg (103KB, 504x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Death Note cast.jpg
103KB, 504x1012px
Who was the most likeable?

Who was the best actor?

Who stayed truer to original?
>>
>>86864653

bLack
Nig-L
Autisnig
>>
File: street samurai.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
street samurai.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
Light and miya were terrible

L and ryuk were good
>>
ryuk > dad > black L >>>>>> misa=light=black L once wataru leaves
>>
>>86864653
Surprisingly enough, L. He's still butchered though, to the point where he was actually willing to gun Light down?
People saying Ryuk are retards, he does basically nothing in this movie and his role is still completely different from the series
>>
File: Death Note.png (820KB, 1270x514px) Image search: [Google]
Death Note.png
820KB, 1270x514px
all of them were excellent.

especially L
>>
>>86865055

nice bait. but if you're serious, the characters are only good as their own characters. they have nothing to do with the original Death Note
>>
Willem Dafoe was obviously the best part of the movie.

Lakeith Stanfield was great in the role, but they wrote L terribly.
>>
>>86867038

Once watari died he basically became Mello
>>
File: 1431952895333.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>86864653
>jew
>black
>not even blonde

What were they thinking?
>>
>>86864653
>Who was the most likeable?
unironically Ryuk, maybe the dad

>Who was the best actor?
William Dafoe

>Who stayed truer to original?
the dad and pushing it

if you're talking about the three protagonist they're all dogshit in every aspect
>>
>>86864653
>L is black
after all these years it still makes me laugh
>>
Willem Dafoe did a stellar job but could have done with more screen time.

The nigger played L wonderfully. I was actually a bit surprised. He delivered his lines exactly like I had imagined L would speak and he also managed to portray how a complete autist would feel emotions without downplaying the character.
>>
>>86868496

bLack's delivery would have been better if all his dialogue wasnt rushed. just look at that diner scene
>>
File: DEyp32TXcAAj0Cy.jpg (68KB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
DEyp32TXcAAj0Cy.jpg
68KB, 1200x793px
I will personally smite America and end the wretched existance of such a curse-soaked soil.
>>
>>86866455
pretty much this. don't expect it to be anything like any other adaptation and you might enjoy it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.