[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sir..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 20170824_200744.jpg (462KB, 911x1062px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_200744.jpg
462KB, 911x1062px
>Sir..
>>
if I push you down the stairs will you die?
>>
>>86864635
It would be very useful
>>
File: HELP HELP.png (48KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
HELP HELP.png
48KB, 227x254px
HELP HELP

HE 'DUN KIRK'D HIS HEAD
>>
>>86864772
For an unearned emotional payoff in the finale
>>
*dies*
>>
>>86864499
Was he supossed to be a metaphor of civilians murdered?
>>
>>86864635
IT WAS 3 STEPS
HOW DID HE DIE
>>
Bit dangerous having that sticky out bit at the bottom of a stairwell
>>
>>86864885
More of a metaphor for the soldiers themselves. The "stupid" way he dies is the point of that whole scene and the character of George.
Nolan used it to show the juxtaposition of a senseless and pointless death of the boy with the senseless and pointless deaths of the soldiers on the other side. To show what stoicism is with the Rylance's son saying to the shellshocked soldier that the boy is alright. To show that in war old men get young men to die for them To show that not all "war heroes" are the usual true heroes we all imagine them to be.
>>
>>86864930
There was an edge or pipe or sumthin at the bottom of the stairs where he fell
>>
>>86865026

fucking hell

KINO
>>
>>86864930
he smashed the back of his head on a piece of metal shipping equipment that was sticking out before he fell down the stairs, he was already fucked up before he started falling
>>
>>86865101
You fags will call anything kino these days
>>
>>86864499
why did he cast a chinese as a brit ?
>>
File: activate it.jpg (93KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
activate it.jpg
93KB, 1200x800px
>>86864499
>WHERE WHERE YOU?
>>YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WERE

OH MYYY GODDDD

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
It's such a strange and undeserved death it ends up weirdly overshadowing the war lmao
>>
>I'll be Dunkirk, sir.
Walked out of the theatre right there.
>>
>>86865243
an actual inbred Br*t with fetal alcohol syndrome would be mentally incapable of memorizing the 8 incomplete sentence lines
>>
>>86865026
His son told the soldier that George was not alright
>>
>>86864499
How did he get in the newspaper?
>>
>>86865304
>"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"
>*old Rylance pats him on back* "They know where you were" *points at the soldiers the pilot himself rescued*

don't see what's wrong with that
>>
Are there any women in this movie, or is this some kind of new Master and Commander?
Not saying there should be, just wondering if there are. I haven't seen it (yet).
>>
>>86865503
His friend went to the local newspaper, there was a pretty clear scene of it
>>
File: WEB-Master-Commander.jpg (576KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
WEB-Master-Commander.jpg
576KB, 1008x756px
>>86865550
LITERALLY 1 (ONE) WOMAN HANDING OUT SOUP

AKA BACK TO THE KITCHEN
>>
>>86865550
there's some women that hand out food in a boat, where they belong
>>
>>86865470
At first yes, he is angry at the shellshocked Cillian and yelling at him that George is not allright. He is also shown how scared he is of him in that scene where he locks him in that below deck small room.
And then when George actually dies and Cillian asks him again "Will the boy be allright?" he finally comes to understand the situation that telling him the reality would only fuck him up for the rest of his life and would gain nothing from it so he sucks it up and tells him a lie so he can live with himself.
And boom, good portrayal of stoicism and a bit of healthy character development.
>>
>>86864930
He dun kirked his head
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.