[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was the biggest cuck of Westeros. Got his girl stolen by a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rb.jpg (972KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
972KB, 1920x1080px
He was the biggest cuck of Westeros. Got his girl stolen by a harp-loving manlet faggot with silver hair, his wife fucked her brother and had three children with him. Died unaware of how a cuck he actually was.
>>
He cucked both his betrothed and his wife a dozen times each
>>
>>86863131
Was still the kang tho no?

You think a drunk kang gives a fuck who his wife is banging?

You fucking realize he probably couldn't get his little fat dick up 90% of the time right.
(Don't @ this post btw pls)
>>
>>86863131
He fucking hated his wife and fucked whores for breakfast. You don't even know what a cuck is, you pathetic cuck.
>>
Where did this dumb robert meme come from
>>
Tyrion in the book helped gangrape his Wife

So he is the biggest cuck
>>
>>86863131
WHORE
H
O
R
E
>>
I don't think a cuck would cheat on his wife, which he did all the time.

Gendry is his son, y'know.

He didn't love Cersei, he hit her and couldn't give a fuck about her. It was a political marriage, hard to get cucked by a bitch you don't even like lol.

He killed every Targ he got his hands on, so it's not like Rhaegar did something wise by trying to cuck him. He got revenge on Rhaegar by literally smacking him with a hammer until he died.
>>
>>86863131
CAREFUL
>>
Cersei had him killed cause Ned was gonna tell him about her and Jaime. He would've fucking killed everyone of them and that is not a cuck
>>
literally no one in his council gave a shit about him

ruling the Iron Throne is a meme position
>>
>>86863131
GODS I WAS STRONG THEN
>>
>>86869307
>her
THERES A WHORE COMING NED
>>
>>86863131
>his girl
lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.