[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone who hasn't watched the anime enjoy this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: netflix-death-note.jpg (186KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-death-note.jpg
186KB, 890x501px
Will someone who hasn't watched the anime enjoy this?
>>
I think it'll be beneficial if you haven't seen the source material. So far it's alright. Decent production values and the story is moving with high enough pacing while still being coherent.

45 minutes in so far
>>
>>86862817
They're the only ones who MIGHT get some enjoyment out of it. It's really not good even as a standalone movie though.
>>
>>86862817
Yes, the people who complain are the ones who have seen the anime, and they fail to aknowledge this is a reimagine, even if they have the same characters this is a totally different story. Worth a watch.
>>
>>86863289
>Yes, the people who complain are the ones who have seen the anime, and they fail to aknowledge this is a reimagine,
Damn, I didn't realize Rotten Tomatoes was all nothing but weebs.
>>
>>86862817
I read manga 11+ years ago in ongoing so I enjoyed a little. Much better than capeshit
>>
tired of this stupid ass 'reimagine' shit
make your own fucking story if you want to create your own thing dont tarnish a good story cause you want shekels but arent creative enough to think of your own shit
this movie was bad
the ending was bad
and the pacing was the worst part of all
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.