[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movies anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>haven't seen a movie in the theaters in over 2 years
>get anxiety attacks just thinking about going
>everything about going out to movies fills me with terror, the seating, the lines, the crowds, the talkers, the popcorn bag shakers, the qt girls laughing at me nervously trying to find my seat, the guy with his feet up on my chair and I'm too nervous to ask him to take them down, the kids talking, babies screaming, people on phones, the qt girl at concessions, the bathroom horror apocalypse.

I used to go to the movies 4 or 5 nights a week. Now I start shaking with fear just thinking about going. It was my favorite thing to do in life. I dont even know what happened.

Time to die.
>>
>>86859740
Go back to /r9k/, /tv/ is a chad board
>>
You need to find a movie buddy.
>>
>>86860673
I had one. We saw everything together.

>He still invites me to movies and he knows I am a fucking wreck.
>He always invites me and I always make some excuse.
>Everytime replies with "Hey that's ok! Next time." Even though we both know there will never be a next time.

Two years on, he hasn't give up on me. Yet I know one of these weeks will pass and there will be no text. Then a month will go by. And that will be it.

I've, felt things...
>>
>>86861404
Dude he's a bro of the rarest kind. Take him up on his offer, you'll never find a guy like that again. Don't let fear run your life.
As a wise man once said
>just do it!

For real bro. Don't be sad, don't be anxious. Life is too precious to waste it being negative.
>>
>>86861682
thissssssssss
>>
>>86859740
>people who think strangers really care enough to pay attention to people they don't know
kek
if you're so grief stricken about public situations you should anhero before you develop a serious mental disorder and shoot up a theater
>>
Just go to a movie thats 2-3 weeks into it's run, at a mid afternoon or late evening slot.

You'll practically have the theatre to yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.