[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime will hollywood try to adapt next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (266KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg
266KB, 2560x1600px
What anime will hollywood try to adapt next?
>>
>>86859376
With any luck Gantz directed by Justin Lin starring Dan Stevens
>>
Probably Fullmetal Alchemist.
>>
>>86859376
Umaru
>>
File: ber2.jpg (1MB, 2133x1512px) Image search: [Google]
ber2.jpg
1MB, 2133x1512px
>>86859376
THE STRONGEST FANTASY MANGA
>>
The one you want most and it'll be adapted by HBO
is that want you want to hear, child of /v/?
>>
Jesus should they really be making movies out of trash when they have perfectly good garbage in Video Gamea?
>>
>>86859376
You literally can't adapt Evangelion because it keeps adapting
>>
>>86859376
Boku No Pico
Directed by Bryan Singer.
>>
>>86859435

>its pg 13
>no guts rape scene
>no arm slicing rage
>no casca rape scene
>>
>>86859410
a good gantz movie would be so fucking good, but I dont like your choices please stay away
>>
>>86859376
Fullmetal Alchemist
When the Japanese film does well and gets good-ish reviews, Hollywood will take that as a cue

They won't know how to handle the tone though so they'll probably make it a buddy comedy with quips and overly violent scenes. And it'll be set in the equivalent of ww2
>>
File: 1386541177.jpg (231KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1386541177.jpg
231KB, 760x596px
I can actually see them making a dumbed down SELain adaption.
>>
BLAME!
>>
Boku nu hero/my hero academia would be very easy to pull of properly IMO.

It really feels like it borrows heavily from marvel, and it could be done very well in the vein of X-Men.

It has the easiest tone and mythology to adapt to the big screen, but the problem is it's so similar to capeshit stylistically, that I can't see a movie getting the green light
>>
Yuri on ice or free
>>
>>86860407
And how would they even do PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA properly?
>>
>>86860459
Hopefully. Would love to see all the fangirls triggered,i hate these kinds of shows.
>>
And the Japanese Tokyo Ghould movie got pretty good reviews,so expect hollywood to make their own version.
>>
>>86859376
they're going for the most reddit ones so the one in your pic
>>
The easiest one to adapt is Monster, but is/was a del Toro project, it is destined to never be.
>>
File: 1478510826654.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478510826654.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
Why do they bother "adapting" anime when they're really just reboots?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.