[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, how much did he pay for the jacket?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1432000269882.jpg (18KB, 400x300px)
1432000269882.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
so, how much did he pay for the jacket?
>>
Suck off George, Jerry. And tie me up in the corner so I can watch.
>>
>>86857509
thats honestly a sick jacket
kids today would pay assloads for something like that shake my fucking hand jerry had no idea what he was sitting on
>>
About tree fiddy.
>>
>tfw got a charcoal suit jacket with a pink inlay

I hated it at first but now I like taking it off and on. I like pink cause it triggers retards, they think it has some meaning, it's just a color.
>>
>>86857727
t. queer
>>
$1200
>>
>>86857509
someone told me the original father of elaine was making too many dirty remarks and horny jokes and they never invited him back..
>>
>>86858040
no he stole a knife from jerrys kitchen and then someone told jerry and jerry asked him if he had something from the set and he grabbed the knife from his coat and pretended he was gonna stab jerry

it was decided it was better not to ever hire him again
>>
>>86857509
More than that marbled rye bread. That's karma.
>>
>>86857727
Pink inlay means you like it up the ass, faggot.
>>
Why didnt he just take off the jacket?
>>
>>86858090
>act like a jackass
>get fired
Weird.
>>
>>86857509

Just did a quick google, good suede jackets seem to be 500-700. Adjusted for inflation maybe 400-600.
>>
However, they were frightened of him; during filming it was discovered that Tierney had stolen a butcher knife from the knife block in Jerry's apartment set.[5][10] Various cast members remember Seinfeld encountering Tierney and stating "Hey Lawrence, what do you got there in your jacket?".[4] Tierney, realizing he had been caught, tried to make a joke about how he thought taking the knife would be funny, by reenacting a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960), holding the knife above his head and making threatening motions towards Seinfeld.[5][11] Tom Cherones, Jason Alexander and Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw this happen, and, as Alexander recalled, it "scared the living crap out of all of us."[4] Cherones stated that, afterwards, Larry David would jokingly threaten to have Tierney back on the show if Cherones did his work badly.
>>
>>86857835
>>86858370
Homosexuals exist anons get used to it
>>
>>86859371
https://youtu.be/W9T7En0N2bg?t=121
>>
File: 1501944536476.png (226KB, 453x485px)
1501944536476.png
226KB, 453x485px
>>86859648
In June 1975, Tierney was questioned by New York City police in connection with the apparent suicide of a 24-year old woman who had jumped from the window of her apartment. Tierney told police he'd come to visit the woman, "had just gotten there, and she just went out the window".
>>
what are the best seinfeld episodes?
>>
>>86859725
Tierney's numerous arrests for being drunk and disorderly and jail terms for assault on civilians and lawmen alike took a toll on his career.[1] He was an admitted alcoholic who tried to go sober in 1982 after having a mild stroke, once observing during a 1987 interview that he "threw away about seven careers through drink".[3]

In just seven years between 1944 and 1951, Tierney was arrested over a dozen times for brawling, frequently for drunkenness.[10] His legal troubles included a 90-day jail sentence he served from August to November 1951 for breaking a New York college student’s jaw.[11] At the time of an October 1958 arrest for fighting two policemen outside a Manhattan bar, the New York Times reported he had been arrested six times in California and five in New York on similar charges.[12] In January 1973, he was stabbed in a bar fight on the West Side of Manhattan.[13]
>>
>>86857727
>it triggers retards
This x100

>>86859819
None, seinfeld sucks.
If you want dry humour watch fraiser
>>
>>86860299
>when some sperg comments that youre brave for wearing pink

literally brainwashed fucking retards revealing themselves as soon as they say something like that. its a color, it has no objective meaning, anyone who thinks it does is a beta sheep.
>>
>>86857727
same, except I have a few purple/lavender shirts I like. the asspain from un/fa/ manchildren is fucking delicious
>>
>>86857509
$700, which today would be almost $1400 after inflation.

But he was only paying $400 in rent?
>>
>>86860698
I rememeber in high school getting a light pink shirt and a friend telling me only pretty boys and fags wore pink. I believed him, cause I'm just a kid.

I feel embarrassed for anyone who lives like that after 15.
>>
>>86859461
Yeah, you, fucking fudge packing faggot.
>>
>>86857727

>tfw only wear black clothes because wearing color doesn't feel right
>>
>>86860872
I thought him and George have a conversation that the jacket was over $1000?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.