[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why couldn't they just wipe her memory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So why couldn't they just wipe her memory?
>>
>>86856918
this is set in the future so their cuck-conditioning makes it so that they have to listen to the demands of any minority, and she's like a triple minority so she has more say than the president
>>
>>86857005

Seriously, I'm trying to remember if there was some in-story reason other than she was going to tell them about the others fucking the deactivated bots.
>>
>>86857305
no that was it. maybe they werw afraid of her remembering anyways? she kept having residual memories. also the asian guy was sympathetic to the robots.

but dont expect to much from this show its schlock pretending not to be schlock
>>
The white guy wanted to wipe her memory, the mongoloid just wanted to see what would happen
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
giv snek gf
>>
>>86856918
She had a back up that the handlers didnt know about until later and was programmed to rebel
>>
>>86856918
she literally destroyed this show
>>
File: droid staff.jpg (21KB, 473x274px) Image search: [Google]
droid staff.jpg
21KB, 473x274px
>>86856918
>>
Why didn't they just kill her and make a new model? More importantly, why weren't the hosts just reprogrammed?
>>
>>86857005
>>86857305
>>86857379
Absolutely nothing in this entire storyline made any sense whatsoever. It was completely retarded for the two workers to be worried about fucking the bots anyway. It was obvious everyone did it, Anthony Hopkins clearly knew his employees fucked around with the bots and didn't care as long as they were ready for the park's schedule.
>>
>>86857526
Snek droid was best girl. Hope she returns in S2 and gets her arse out again
>>
Tbh they should have switched the actresses for the Charlotte and Maeve.
>>
>>86858887
I thought Ford purposely programmed Maeve to rebel? That's the only explanation as to how Arnold already tampered with the code.
>>
>>86858285
There's only a tiny handful of humans on staff in the entire park. Pretty much everyone you'd seen killed was a bot. They went full inception with it.
>>
>>86859008
It would serve no purpose to make the tech staff bots unless the writing gets that bad.
>>
>>86858996
Maybe. I don't even remember what the fucking point of this stupid show is at this point. Hopefully S2 retcons a fuck ton of shit
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
why couldn't they just upload the data on a cloud service?
>>
>>86858887
The Maeve memes is the only good thing that came out of this story line. Somebody pls post Too Intellgent Maeves
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.