[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest tv show ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: seasons 1-7.jpg (446KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
seasons 1-7.jpg
446KB, 2000x1000px
Was this the greatest tv show ever?
>>
no, because it still exist and it has ran it's self into the ground. Also Corner Gas was better.
>>
Very rewatchable.
>>86856641
The last season was much better.
>>
File: alcheese.jpg (43KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
alcheese.jpg
43KB, 620x344px
Cocksuckers
>>
>>86856767
>The last season was much better.
Really? I couldn't make it through season 8. It lost all of it's low budget magic and humor.
>>
>>86856808
Winrar
>>
>>86856864
I think 10 was the worst, with all the celeb guest. Now the guys in OPs pic own the show and are making it. Season 11 was actually a little repetitive of earlier seasons, but it was a lot better because it was more like the earlier seasons.
>>
>>86856641
What? The most recent season was fucking amazing.

>>86856808
Solid contender for greatest show here.
>>
>>86856947
Season 11 was fantastic. I showed S11E01 to someone who had never seen the show (or even heard of it) and she was almost instantly understand the characters and jump right in.
>>
>>86856808
Literally nothing happens: The show
>>
>>86856612
When did the show peak?
>>
>>86856612
If you look at it from a budget-to-quality ratio, yes.
>>
Show was pure kino up until Trevor left. After that it was okay but went down hill fast
>>
File: al.jpg (134KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
134KB, 1024x860px
>>86857061

You want a donkey’s attention, you bring a fucking pole down between his ears.
>>
>>86856612
if you liked this you should check out letterkenny
>>
Once Netflix took over it went downhill
>>
>>86857537
>letterkenny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
That looks good. Have you seen Fat Pizza? It's a weird low budget Aussie comedy.
>>
>>86856641
>Corner Gas
>Funny
you must've been high while watching it then
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.