[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the target audience for this garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: netflix-death-note.jpg (616KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-death-note.jpg
616KB, 1280x720px
Could they have made this guy a more unlikable faggot? Or at least gotten somebody that could act?
>>
Yeah what the fuck. The anime is one of my all time favorites but this looks so awful. A nigger L? come on.
>>
you just hate him cause hes BLACK
>>
>>86856244
Yes i do.
>>
The Light in this is a bad main chaarcter even if he wasn't basedon Light Yagami.
>>
LIght is a complete pussy, Mia is a bitch, Ryuk is an asshole, L is too temperamental

they got their characters completely opposite of the anime.

Also the story is a complete trainwreck
>>
>>86856244
Doesn't look black in the OP image...
>>
>>86856133
Can't have the audience rooting for the bad white guy.
>>
>>86856133

This really was garbage. At first, I thought it was alright and could be good. Then Light went "hey Mia I just know you for 5 minutes but want to see me kill people with a book lmao?"

There is so much wrong with this movie. And of course the female is strong and independent, doing shit Light is apparently too much of a pussy to do. It's like the guy who wrote this read some cliffnotes of the anime, then wrote down whatever he remembered and hoped it made sense. Obviously incorporating diversity agenda in the process.
>>
>>86856637

>Then Light went "hey Mia I just know you for 5 minutes but want to see me kill people with a book lmao?"

I got worried when Ryuk first appeared and Light started screaming like a baby and
the moment above happened I knew it was gonna be shit
>>
>>86856686
Seriously what the fuck was with that screeching?
>>
>The OST is one hundred percent shit

The one thing that'd be easy to get right.
>>
just finished it
story is rushed and all over the place, what does it even want to be? a horror movie? a thriller? an action movie? it fails all of these things, literally feels like they were just ticking off the boxes and when that was done there was no room left for anything remotely original.
>>86856795
the anime ost is so fucking good they could have
at least borrowed some of it.
https://youtu.be/hKfKYpba0dE?t=23m22s
>>
>>86856752

yeah man , I started to feel the movie was gonna be shit on that point, I really liked the decapitation scene though, like ok the movie is gonna be shit but at least the deaths are gonna be great and fucking shit only the decapitation was a nice one, the rest of them are either briefly shown or with a shitty ass filter
>>
>>86856133
The original Japanese show was targeted to yaoi fangirls.
The Netflix show probably to nobody in particular so it will flop.
>>
File: ClruQ0PWQAASslh.jpg (42KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
ClruQ0PWQAASslh.jpg
42KB, 640x633px
>Can pick the exact method of somebody's death.
>Nobody is fucked to death by a pack of niggers.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86856198
he's the best part in the flick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.