[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24: Legacy-- Cancelled, but Anthology reboot planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: 24.legacy.donzo.png (31KB, 1008x159px) Image search: [Google]
24.legacy.donzo.png
31KB, 1008x159px
24 Anthology? Better bring back more old characters..

Also, bring back Kate Morgan to be a main character in one of the seasons
>>
They should do a prequel series of the radicalization of the qt
>>
File: 428083.jpg (25KB, 770x308px)
428083.jpg
25KB, 770x308px
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, he even left the walking dead to do the show
>>
I don't think any series has been fucked over more permanently and irreparably than 24. Even when that godawful reboot was on I'd post threads about it and they'd disappear in like half an hour.

All the supporting characters worth two shits are long dead. They're just going to shit out reboot after reboot regardless of the simple fact that without Kiefer there's no fucking reason to watch.
>>
File: katemorganqt.jpg (47KB, 634x433px) Image search: [Google]
katemorganqt.jpg
47KB, 634x433px
>>86855659
interesting..

id rather see her kick ass in a better version of homeland
>>
>>86855631
>haha it´s failed because of the black guy
emh no sweaty. 24 got BLACKED so hard, they decided that no future series could surpass it so they stopped #diversity
>>
>>86855735
Chloe O' Brien is sitll there..

Maybe they could do a an actual reboot where wayne palmer is alive (easier to do than bringing back David Palmer since his death was onscreen)
and recovered from his injuries

Bring back Tony Almada and some other 24 supporting characters that were decent, i'm sure there is some potential in them
>>
>>86855631
>>86855717
>left walking dead to do the show

he shouldn't have even left compton before that
>>
>>86855717
why do all modern black actors have such baby faces?
Them also mostly having only short hair only adds to that effect
>>
File: jessewilliams.jpg (145KB, 1136x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jessewilliams.jpg
145KB, 1136x1000px
>>86855921
he doesn't look like an action star because of that, thats why i couldnt take him seirously, and just saw him as Dr. Dre still

i think pic related would have been a step up as a replacement
>>
>>86856049
still too young looking for a franchise like that in my opinion
>>
>>86855822

The fucking ego of these writers is so great that they literally shoved Tony into Legacy in place of some new generic merc character. They figured we'd be so entranced by the amazing new characters no one would care that his situation made no sense whatsoever. Fucking hell I get fuming mad just thinking about that piece of shit, it was so bad it's not even getting a Blu Ray release in the U.S. Pathetic!

There's Tony and Chloe and that's about it. Wayne was absolutely terrible when he was president so he can stay dead
>>
>>86856143
soft reboot than with david palmer, his wife, and some other characters coming back..

screw the death of david palmer, just make the show
>>
>>86856143

cont: It just baffles me because Live Another Day kicked ass, probably top 3 season overall. How fucking hard would it have been to give Kiefer a dump truck of money and do a direct sequel final season with the characters from that, plus Tony? End Jack Bauer's story with some dignity, is that asking so much for such an iconic character?
>>
>>86856143
well at least the threads about their ratings where fun. I have never seen a big successful franchise having getting such a bad reception
>>
>>86855631

Serves em right. Should've never taken away Kiefer. Season 1 - 5 is true action kino. Fox had too much audacity. Sad!
>>
File: 234234.jpg (449KB, 3069x2046px) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
449KB, 3069x2046px
>>86856204
>his wife

Please lord no
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (893KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
893KB, 900x900px
>>
>left The Walking Dead to do this shit show
>The Walking Dead is now even more shit than when he left and the ratings are in decline
>they probably won't find the time to bring him back until that mid-season lull where nothing else is going on
>he never got much screen time to begin with and now he has to share it even more with how much of a boner the writers have for giving screen time to each every side character no one gives a shit about
Just?
>>
>>86856257

Even Seasons 7-8 were kino in certain arcs, 9 imo is up there with 1-5. Regardless of how good the story was it was always a cut above technically, they were pulling off shit like the oil rig finale in Season 6 that you just don't fucking see on TV anymore

Everything about Legacy was nasty and cheap-looking.
>>
File: 1503486687968.png (489KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503486687968.png
489KB, 571x540px
>>86855717
>he even left the walking dead to do the show

Did he die on TWD?

I thought it was left open. Like he was just missing.
>>
>>86855631
oops forgot source for anthology

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/24-legacy-canceled-as-fox-eyes-anthology-franchises-future-1011389
>>
File: Yvonne Strahovski 24 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yvonne Strahovski 24 3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_8395.jpg (13KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8395.jpg
13KB, 269x187px
>>86855631
It was shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.