[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Sinead O'Connor mean by this? https://youtu.be/2dKdBlKgquw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Sinead_rips_into_the_Pope.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sinead_rips_into_the_Pope.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
What did Sinead O'Connor mean by this?

https://youtu.be/2dKdBlKgquw
>>
>>86855077
she grew up without a dad
>>
Shan't be watching this
>>
>>86855077
Wrong Pope.
If she did the same thing today with a picture of Francis she would be in the right.
>>
>>86855077
>What did Sinead O'Connor mean by this?
She was protesting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Which at the time were rampant yet being covered up and hidden by the Vatican. The story wouldn't really break for another 10 years.
>>
She was right. Just like the Dixi chicks were right. It's funny how we often punish those for being right. Maybe in 20 years people will admit that Trump is a bad president.
>>
>>86855171
I know this is a gook anime board and my expectations should be low but my what I assume is American friend you don't know the first thing about Catholicism in Ireland. So in a simple phrase that you might understand. Shut your Bitch ass up nigga
>>
>>86855077
Who can say?
>>
Sneed Oconnor, formerly Popes Mope and Cope
>>
>>86855265
t. little sore butthole
>>
>>86855265
You know the catholic church exist outside of Ireland and has factual been proven to abuse children sexually? You are defending child rapist.
>>
>>86855151

Other way around. Francis is actually somewhat alright.
>>
>>86855265
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Ireland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_in_the_Catholic_archdiocese_of_Dublin

The Scandal was international with hundreds of documented cases in Ireland alone, again covered up by the Vatican.
>>
File: 1503671156296.jpg (77KB, 855x396px) Image search: [Google]
1503671156296.jpg
77KB, 855x396px
>>86855077
oy vey
>>
Just like the fine users of this imageboard who are not fond of Hollywood pedophilia circles, Sinead doesn't like a disgusting fucker who covers up for other pedos.
>>
>>86855372
>O'Connor stated that she considers herself a Christian and that she believes in core Christian concepts about the Trinity and Jesus Christ. She said, "I think God saves everybody whether they want to be saved or not. So when we die, we’re all going home... I don’t think God judges anybody. He loves everybody equally.
>>
>>86855240
>i swallow blue pills for breakfast every morning: the post

You're not on the good guys anymore, shitstain. The side of rightousness won on november 8, 2016. In 20 years you may grow up enough to have realized that
>>
>>86855077
Skinhead o connor.
>>
Not about the religion but the institution
>>
File: 1431459731449.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431459731449.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>86855291
>>
>>86855505
I don't think you know what good guys mean. Hints it's not the people who want to get rid of refugees, but not enough to stop bombing their homes.
>>
>>86855545
Literally this.
>>
>>86855077
Well speaking an Irish person. Oh she did speak out about something that was a problem that was not being discussed
It's not that there was like raping of children going on 24/7 . I mean yesalot of children were molested. But the majority abuse was physical and mental.children being told they were worthless and beaten etc
The church here had too much power and the police and others covered up for them.but at least the truth had come out and some of the people punished. Only a few though. . But the most fucked up thing is those who didn't do anything getting accused and taken to court . I know of a priest who was accused of abuse. He had been taken to court twice for it. The years the woman claimed he had abused her. The priest wasn't even living in the parish or anywhere near the area. The court cases were both thrown out. But The woman was simply looking for money. That priest was removed from the church by a special court in the Vatican where he was not allow to attend or defend himself.

Anyways this shit is still happening in countries. There's a huge amount of child rape and abuse in Muslim countries , same with other religions

But one last thing. Sinead o Connor is mental. She is bi polar and god knows what rlse. A few years back she joined some weird church and was a priest in that before leaving it again.
>>
>>86855609
Rather small price to pay really.
>>
Sneed O'Chuckor
>>
>>86855077
David Spade sold that picture to the press and got fired by SNL for it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.