[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting caught going to be part of his plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Petyr_Baelish.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Petyr_Baelish.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Is getting caught going to be part of his plan?
>>
>>86851856
Is getting his throat slashed by Arya next episode part of his plan?
>>
he wants to get caught between sansas thighs
>>
>>86851856
Of coursche!
>>
>>86851856
>In show for 7 seasons
>Does nothing
>Dies
But hey at least we get another scene with EPIC cartoon dragons!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1235x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1235x683px
>>86851856
Tell me about Arya, why does she wear the faces?
>>
>>86851907
He was the one that got John Arryn killed and started the entire plot you mongoloid.
>>
>>86851961
That could have easily been done by someone else.
Looking back at the show now, what exactly did Littlefinger accomplish?
All he did was spring Sansa from KL and marry her to the same person the Lannisters were planning on marrying her to.
>>
File: 1502684733657.jpg (284KB, 1331x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502684733657.jpg
284KB, 1331x600px
>>86851986
CHAOSH
>>
>>86851986
Betrayed Ned and got him killed
>>
>>86851986
What the fuck are you talking about? It was quite obviously explained that CIA was the one that killed Jon Arryn.
>>
>>86852059
I'm not saying he didn't kill Jon Arryn, I'm saying that if Littlefingers endgame was gonna be cut in favour of CGI battles, then they should have cut him from the beginning rather than have him stand around for 7 seasons afterwards.
They didn't plan ahead to what they were gonna cut in the future so characters like Littlefinger and Varys especially have nothing to do now since their endgames were set up then cut at the last minute.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.