[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Half Life be correctly translated to film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: main_0.jpg (197KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
main_0.jpg
197KB, 825x464px
Could Half Life be correctly translated to film?
>>
>>86850450
It couldn't even be translated to game xd
>>
>>86851565
this
>>
>>86850450
/v/eddit fuck off with your spam
>>
only if its just freeman running around with a crowbar beating the shit out of everything he sees. no story, no plot. just violence.
>>
>>86850450
Yes, a silent film
>>
Only if they completely omitted Gordon.

Show the aftermath of the black mesa incident and the invasion of the combine while Gordon is in stasis.

Have it follow Barny or someone and only ever mention Gordon by name as some sort of holy savior . Don't even bother casting him.
>>
>>86851565
>>86851579
>>86851594
>>86851890
>>86852738
>>86854542
No, it wouldn't, it would crash and burn like the challenger. The very idea of it makes me cringe
>>
>>86855933
You wanna defend your point at all? If not I'm just going to dismiss you as someone with no argument.
>>
>>86851890
This with a first person POV camera.
>>
>>86850450
Could it? yes.

Will it? no, Hollywood is retarded with videogame adaptations because they never take it seriously, they always hire shit tier directors that donĀ“t know/care about the source material and only does whatever he wants.

Same with movies based on anime.
>>
>>86850450
Only if JJ Abrams directs the movie.
>>
They kinda did with Children of Men. Just add some alien tech to that and you got a Half Life movie. Unless you make it about the resonance cascade.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.