[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw The Handmaiden (2016) and it was wonderful! Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: The Handmaiden_nosound.webm (3MB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
The Handmaiden_nosound.webm
3MB, 1000x424px
I just saw The Handmaiden (2016)
and it was wonderful!

Did I like it?
>>
>>86847139
I like how that trailer is exactly how the movie is edited
>>
>>86847227
watching it before and after the movie was a great experience

truly one of the best trailers ever made for a movie
>>
Even the poster from the movie is pretty neat

Too bad that Park Chan-wook and the main actress ruined their reputation
>>
>>86847296
>Too bad that Park Chan-wook and the main actress ruined their reputation
please explain?
>>
>>86847321

Park Chan-wook had affair with the actress playing Lady hideko or whatever her name is.

It's a messy story, but nobody in Korea will ever fund his projects or give her roles again.
>>
>>86847139
You're not sure yet
>>
>>86847411
>affair with ugliest and worst actress

what a waste

but isn't Park so famous and big now that he will find producers anyway?

or is it like Mel Gibson being banned by (((them)))
>>
>>86847436
Ah, I made a mistake. It's not Park Chan-Wook, but Hong Sang-soo who had the affair with the girl playing Lady Hideoko.

Park will be OK.

My bad.
>>
>>86847524
>Hong Sang-soo
just looked him up and saw none of his movies

we should be fine ^^
>>
>>86847411
it was a producer, not park-chan wook
>>
> /tv/ in charge of keeping alive a pure kino thread
>>
File: 960.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>>86847139
This thread seems to be part of a blatant advertising and shilling campaign here and elsewhere but for once I am actually glad it helped me find this movie. The pure qt love makes my heart go doki-doki. /u/ should see it.
>>
>>86848351
I legit first heard of this movie on /wsg/ movies thread,
so i took the trailer webm and stripped its sound

I wish I was paid to shill korean kino on a uzbeki oil painting critique forum
>>
>>86848351
>japanese lady
>use a korean gookface actress

wow racist much??
>>
How's Thirst? It's the only Park film I still haven't seen. I really liked this one, but Lady Vengeance will always remain a favorite of mine.

>>86848381
Seriously? It was spammed here for a month or two straight, even later it had it's daily threads.
>>
>>86849841
>It was spammed here for a month or two straight
I stopped browsing /tv/ daily after I realized they unironically like capeshit

It was around Iron Man 3 I think
>>
>>86850004
oh boy, you missed one hell of a summer last year when the catalog was 80% of Dawn Of Justice threads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.