[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First episode of The Deuce up now on HBO GO/Now. Anybody watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
First episode of The Deuce up now on HBO GO/Now. Anybody watching?
>>
Upload it. Been looking forward to that show.
>>
>>86843542
Is it good?
>>
>>86846147

Fantastic. Don't fall for any lazy and inevitable comparisons to Vinyl.
>>
gnna smoke ab owl and then go to bed i hope it's good
>>
>>86846855

update?
>>
>>86843542
The costumes look really bad and it has horrific casting but david simon literally only makes kino. I'm torn but I have to watch it.
>>
Pass. No thanks. HBO doesn't put out quality content nowadays. Give me more Man in High Castle instead of this nigger shit.
>>
>>86843542
Torrent when?
>>
>>86843542
Of course I won't be watching. Neither will anyone else.
>>
>>86848915

>Non ironically enjoying Man in the Cucked Castle
>>
>>86843542
It's fine, but judging by the first ep it will definitely be the weakest thing Simon has done. The writing and look just didnt click for me. It was competent, but not exceptional like I was expecting. It almost seemed a little cartooney and cliche at times, like it couldn't hit the gritty, realistic note it was trying to. But my biggest problem was definitely james franco. That dude can't act for shit
>>
>>86848915
>give me more ww2 videogamey capeshit instead of david simon kino
18+ You ugly 3rd world nigger
>>
>>86849097
well people watched wire, gen kill and show me a hero. I'm sure they'll watch this one too
>>
>>86848915
>show about pimps and gangsters in 70s new york
>WAAHAH MOMMY Y R THERE DINDUS ON THE TELLY AGAIN
>>
>>86849211

Franco is great in this wtf are you talking about
>>
>>86848764
Without Ed Burns, I'm afraid it'll lack that realistic feel for the characters you get from the previous works.
>>
>>86843542
The scene where the little kid touches maggie gylenhaals tits made me want to puke for like 10 reasons
>>
>>86849561
It feels like a cartoon and scenarios and dialogue are riddled with cliches. And I just don't care about the story of how fucking dumb and pathetic hookers are
>>
File: 0d7.png (2KB, 198x164px) Image search: [Google]
0d7.png
2KB, 198x164px
>>86849522
>Franco is great
lmao I never thought I'd see those words together
>>
>>86843542

Predicting the same thing as with 'The Get Down', lots of hype from (((media))), shitty ratings and a quiet cancellation.
>>
>>86849522

>Franco is great in this wtf are you talking about

LOL wtf, has there ever been a worse actor getting so many roles ?

>actually, Mark Wahlberg beats him by an inch
>>
Its literally the Wire in the 70s.
>>
>>86850111

Simon said it's only planned as 3 seasons so even if (when) it gets bad ratings it will probably still get a full run.
>>
>>86849522
franco sounds like he's doing the worst ray liotta impression of all time
>>
>>86843542
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GONNA CUM HARD TO THIS

FUCK IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT FOR TWO YEARS
>>
>>86850111
>i expect a david simon show will be the same as some netflix trash just because i saw a black person
I'd say kill yourself but we both know you're already in hell
>>
torrent/link?
>>
>>86843542
Might watch it later but I'm just over old school new york crime n' grime 2bh.
>>
>it's another HBO show I'll have to watch alone because of all the sex
Thanks I guess
>>
I'm just so sick of degenerate gritty topics

Show me something inspirational on TV

I would have loved this a few years ago, but now I can't even consider watching it
>>
>>86843542
Too many blacks for me.
>>
>>86854400
Then go back to /pol/ with the rest of the virgins.
>>
>>86854444
Nah, I'm not from /pol/, I just have no interest in blacks or their ghettos.
>>
Where the torrent at?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.