/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well i finally watched this after so many years now wtf were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

well i finally watched this after so many years

now wtf were they thinking, its like i watched the lego movie except it was actually intended towards 9 year olds
>>
>>86842946
The LEGO Movie was really good.
>>
I never thought about that but now you mentioned that both movies feel really similar, in some ways was the same thing.

However is a pretty popular(and kinda cheap) formula
>unusual team
>lots of references
>adventure
>lot of colorful designs
>>
>After so many years
>Was released May 2017
>>
>>86843145
i dont get it
>>
File: 1488768977637.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488768977637.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie
>>
>>86843145
He had to finish marathoning the first one retard.
>>
File: 1459270334804.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1459270334804.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>86843246
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>>
>>86842946
Are you me? I finished watching it an hour ago.

I thought it was great desu
>>
File: CXDw512WsAAWYOp.jpg orig.jpg (32KB, 604x388px) Image search: [Google]
CXDw512WsAAWYOp.jpg orig.jpg
32KB, 604x388px
First battle looks so colorful like some mtv vomit shit, they overdone all good things from first movie.
>>
>>86843355
>they overdone all good things from first movie.
The last movie was a shitty macguffin plot. 2 has some attempt at substance.
>>
>>86842946

The second one doubled down on leftist politics, we had a 'race' consisting of narcisstic caucasians with gold spray paint on them, and white main character's father was a white megalomaniac who wanted to turn the whole universe into his image.

Subtle as a brick, not even a movie like this gets a pass from the (((agenda)))
>>
>>86843355
i love enter shikari
>>
>>86842946
Whaf was it about theis mkvie that every scene felt like an SNL sketch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.