[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right /tv/? https://youtu.be/ty63Lc4T5ac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Was he right /tv/?
https://youtu.be/ty63Lc4T5ac
>>
>>86842527
>Marriage fails.
>Plays televised DnD with his ex to "get over the breakup".
>Goes on an autistic tirade about how 27% of Americans are neo nazis.
>Unironically promotes civil war.

Name a faster fall for grace.
>>
>>86842754
The largest cuck of our lifetime
>>
>>86842754
hell be fine
>>
>>86842527

Who? Some pre-pubescent /tv/ shitposter?

I think not kid
>>
>>86842527
I hate your voice. I hate it more than Rick And Morty. You should get someone else to Narrate. Just know that I actually clicked that link and was given ear cancer. I will try to warn as many people as I can not to watch it because of your voice. I almost want to watch Rick And Morty because a person like you with a voice like yours doesn't like it. Consider subtitles, dubing the audio in another language or just erasing it alltogether.
>>
>>86842527
what an obnoxious voice and person
>>
>>86842527
You sure sounds like a lot of fun
Word of advice: Kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
I liked community.
>>
File: 1503615193315.jpg (29KB, 419x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503615193315.jpg
29KB, 419x375px
>>86843440
>mfw you think that that was a real personality
>>
>>86842527
Some people can pull off being alcoholic narcissists better than others.
>>
>>86842527
The show is mediocre and its fans are very annoying, but this video must be a parody, right? The guy is so beta and so bitter.
>>
>rick and morty is unfunny, boring and shit
>so as im finishing episode 23 i realise it gets even worse

why are the people that hate this show so much still watching?
>>
>people unironically replying to a shill thread of a video that unironically uses 4chan maymays
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.