[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHS Mocks Trump Derangment Syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-27J0sR9268

So the trailer for American Horror Story Cult came out and the villain of the season? Trump Derangement Syndrome!!!!

Main character is Sarah Paulson as a lesbian who has a deathly fear of clowns and a major case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And Evan Peters seems to be playing someone who sends Billie Lourd's character to turn up the volume and drive Paulson round the bend by giving her son Twistie the Clown merchandise (apparently he has an action figure and comic book) and drive her further round the bend and back into heterosexuality via a relationship with his character, as far as Peters playing a troll who was happy Trump won.

The season has also been moved from Florida to Michigan, where it was originally supposed to be taking place at.
>>
File: 1503624590755.gif (185KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503624590755.gif
185KB, 480x270px
Based Trump
>>
I want my regular entertainment back!!!
>>
>>86840865

So to understand this:

Alt-Right=Clowns

Evan Peters character=Richard Spencer, if Spencer was a worthless scene kid with dyed hair (projecting SJW shit onto alt right folks)

Fear of being killed by right wing death squads=fear of being killed by scary ass clowns

Twisty the Clown=Pepe?
>>
>>86840831
only fags watch this show so nobody cares
>>
>>86840865
Kind of wish we would have at least got to know what the original plan for Season 7 was before Murphy rage quit all the existing pre-production work in order to make season 7 be about Trump.

Murphy outright said he had S7-8 already planned out, with the goal being that S7-8 were going to be continuity heavy seasons that tied EVERYTHING together. Now we're just getting call backs to Freakshow/fan service in the form of Twisty because S6 didn't have a meme-worthy big bad.
>>
>>86841061

I just want to see how badly they fuck up meme magic. Given how Ryan Murphy decided to pretend only WHITE PEOPLE play the "knock out game", I just can't want to see how they fuck THAT up.
>>
>>86841135
I should note that he is missing a chance to further follow up on the whole magic/witch shit from Coven.

Having it reveal that Trump was elected explicitly by a cabal of young male warlocks led by Evan Peters and having Paulson reprise her role as Cordelia, dealing with male warlocks ruining shit for EVERYONE in the magic community, via supporting Trump/blaming witches for everything bad that has happened in history, could have been a better plotline.
>>
>>86841236
That would have only worked if they had not killed off Jessica Lange's character.

Lange's Supreme as the ultimate cunt Hillary supporter dealing with young up and coming male warlocks not having any of her shit and pulling a full on Martin Luther rebellion against the old order of magic, via getting Trump elected and forcing Lange to bend the knee to a male Supreme (and the wizard world civil war that ensues), would be fun.
>>
Trump Derangement Sandrome would be a pretty neat name for a punk band.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.