[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 238g6u.jpg (83KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
238g6u.jpg
83KB, 423x640px
This was kino.
>>
>>86837794
I enjoyed this flick.
>>
>>86837794
Pretty awesome yeah.
>>
>>86837794
This is unfairly forgotten. It's got a great atmosphere, especially when they get to the jungle village and you can smell the damp on everything. Just the ending disappointed me, i wanted something more optimistic but i guess it was never that kind of film.
>>
File: SORCERER1.jpg (68KB, 850x448px) Image search: [Google]
SORCERER1.jpg
68KB, 850x448px
>>86837794
one of the best films ever made.
>>
>>86837973
Thought the ending was appropriate. The drivers were established at lowlifes from the offset and the world developed as a harsh place that fucks any and everything over indiscriminately, especially those playing with fire. My only issue with the film is the beginning could've benefited from some trimming here and there.
>>
>>86837794
The problem with its entire premise is that the narrative claims movement of the crates via suspension by helicopter would create too much vibrations (it wouldn't), but then goes to pad the back of a giant, old rusted truck, which probably has rusted suspension too boot, with some sand and pretend like this is enough to prevent vibrations. It's bullshit - they could have suspended by helicopter after all. I've seen it twice, and each time this premise stood out glaringly.
>>
>>86838224
I was willing to suspend my disbelief for it, because I really have no idea what the substance was or let alone the particulars of transporting it in that state.
>>
>>86838224
I looked at it as the pilots they had weren't willing to risk it so they had to get shitbags to drive them.

The title is really the only thing about the film I think was misguided.
>>
Wages of Fear >>>>> Sorcerer
>>
>>86838508
This, but they're both good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.