[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Flag Flying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

New Richard Linklater film. Starring Steve Carell, Bryan Cranston, and Lawrence Fishburne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmS4lTZ34uk

What does /tv/ think about it?
>>
C'mon /tv/. Why don't we post about an actual film today? Instead of the usual /got/, capeshit, pedo, and /pol/ bait threads we have every single day,
>>
>>86837693
I am a little disappointed he is making a genre film rather than something in the vein of Everybody Wants Some! Boyhood or Before Midnight but eh.
>>
Is this the movie that's related to The Last Detail?
>>
>>86839651
The very same.
>>
>>86837693
Looks worthwhile for the acting at the very least.
>>
Wow its like Linklater is trying to make a real movie without a shitty gimmick.
>>
>>86837693
>Linklater
insta drop
>>
>>86838370
you want another pretentious pseudo philosophical coming of age flick?>>86841636
>>
>>86837693
Made me smile. It had the potential to be a bit of a black comedy but it seems like he's going a lot more subdued.
>>
>>86837693
>god forsaken desert

god fucking damn I can't stand this shit anymore, it's this kind of sentiment that keeps Americans from treating these countries with respect, its the most productive riverlands in human history
>>
>>86843841
fuck off
>>
>>86844155
amazing insight anon
>>
>>86843841
You haven't been there have you?
>>
>>86837693
>I got word my son died 2 days ago
>oh well, fun adventure time

he didnt seem to upset about it
>>
>>86844400
Nope I just know a basic amount of history and geography than a schoolchildren should be able to figure out, must be too much to ask from Americans and their movies
>>
Looks pretty good, though Fishburne's dyed hair looks ridiculous. Linklater is a mixed bag for me, I like his mainstream stuff, but shit like the Sunset trilogy was terrible. I half liked Boyhood because of how it captured the early 00's, but it would have been much better if he was not pandering to art-fags and critics with his non-committal main character and avoidance of plot.
>>
>>86843841
The Mississippi watershed is vastly more productive than the Euphrates
>>
>>86844753
Now it is, I'm talking about the full culmination on what that region provided to humanity and civilisation over the course of history. I'm talking about about almost 8000 years of immense importance
>>
>>86844531
>fun adventure time
>fun

What trailer did you watch.
>>
The trailer looks fantastic, but we all remember what happened last time we got excited about a Linklater trailer, right?

Boyhood. Boyhood happened.

At least this looks like it'll have a story. Plus, the three leads look brilliant. Will probably watch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.