[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can King Dicklet even compete bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1379097018754.png (868KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379097018754.png
868KB, 1280x720px
How can King Dicklet even compete bros?
>>
>>86837639
>get dick from the strongest warrior in all the land, twice
>cries

Why are women so weak willed?
>>
>>86837837
Could you take the dick?
>>
>>86837639
>this is a 13 year old girl

grrm is a pedo freak
>>
>>86837910

....a few
>>
>>86837639
T O O
O
O

L I T T L E
I
T
T
L
E
>>
>>86837639
>Drogo had to force her to sex
>Jon got her begging for his cock without even taking his shirt off
Jon is too alpha for a manlet
>>
File: 1503353663555.jpg (107KB, 1829x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1503353663555.jpg
107KB, 1829x1409px
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>86838071
I fucking hate the arguement that people say "omg it's fantasy get over it anything can happen". It's illogical that a manlet can get pussy.
>>
>>86837639
>"I loved my husband"
>"I WAS RAEP"
>>
>>86837639

Jon Snow is known to be THE most hung guy in the North, possibly one of the biggest in Westeros. his cock has been described as "like a blacksmith's hammer", with gargantual thickness that would rival Tormund and Drogo. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he will absolutely destroy Danny's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Jon barely able to force it past the knob, and Danny moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would orgasm within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would be powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Jon's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..’
>>
>>86838494
Drogo ruined her so hard she had to move onto dragons to feel anything. Now she cant ever go back and we're killing her fuck toys one by one. She's barren because dragon dick boiled her eggs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.