[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did i just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What the fuck did i just watch?
>>
An animated psycho thriller film
>>
File: 1442375710270.jpg (260KB, 1077x519px) Image search: [Google]
1442375710270.jpg
260KB, 1077x519px
Pleb shit
>>
>>86836862
Perfect Blue is more obscure than Black Swan, therefore it is less pleb.
>>
>tfw want to buy paranioa agent dvds so I can own them and also have decent quality audio for the dub because that's how I watched it (and fell in love with it) when it was airing but the first and fourth volumes are expensive as shit and so are the full sets.
>The already existing DVD rip sounds pretty bad since it was done in the mid 2000s
>No one else will rip the DVDs again
>If the blu ray had english audio none of the people who ripped them included it
>There is one torrent of paranoia agent in 720 with dual audio but [cleo] or whatever fucking sucks dick and managed to make it sound worse than the a4e dvd audio from mid 2000s
>But of course cleo's rip is the most seeded on that shithole nyaa si
Anyway polite sage, because this thread probably belongs on /a/
>>
>>86837171
Maybe the source audio is just bad. Rippers shouldn't be able to fuck up the audio unless they go out of their way to do so.
>>
>>86836196
Pure kino
>>
>>86837310
They are both aac lossy but the cleo audio sounds full on tin can mode while a4e sounds about on par with mid 2000s itunes music. The cleo rip is worse. But you could be right about the source being bad, I just wish I could get my hands on a copy or that the rights holders would reissue it so I can know for sure.

As an aside, isn't it strange that the only redily available Kon flick in the US is Paprika which the BD sells for like 10 bucks? While Perfect Blue and Millennium Actress are both out of print and expensive as shit? Don't get me wrong I like them all but why is Paprika still in print compared to his other movies?
>>
>>86837633
At the risk of saying something obvious, did you check that the audio isn't 5.1 (as they often are for dubs)?
>>
>>86836196
art
>>
>>86837712
Oh shit that's funny I didn't even notice the cleo audio is stereo I just assumed it was 5.1 like the dvdrip audio. Still though I wish I had a better source. But w/e maybe one day I'll be rich or someone will buy the licencing rights.
>>
>>86836862
Sunset Boulevard was underwhelming tbqh
>>
Japanese Lynchkino.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.