[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarantino is a Hack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: CityOnFireCover.jpg (69KB, 410x583px) Image search: [Google]
CityOnFireCover.jpg
69KB, 410x583px
Why does Tarantino never get called out for plagiarizing this amazing movie to make that piece of shit Resevoir Dogs?

That dogshit dildo turned what was probably the best undercover cop kino in Hong Kong Cinema to make a fuckawful Steve Buscemi meme that ended up being more like Steven Stapleton's armpit.

Resevoir Dogs is a boiling pot of cranberries and after you watch Ringo Lam's city on fire, which is what real fucking kino looks like, you realize that Tarantino is fucking over and it makes sense why his films are all so fucking terrible. He's a talentless hack that worked at a video store and plagiarized late 80s/early 90s Hong Kong and Taiwanese kino.
>>
>>86832720

But is there a scene as great as Stuck in the Middle with you?
>>
File: 1503617835849.jpg (59KB, 910x752px)
1503617835849.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>>86833221
The entirety of City on Fire is better than that scene my dude.

Watch the film. Chow Yun-Fat delivered a performance that would win him an Oscar if the film were shot today. The entire movie is kino in casting, script, acting, set design, cinematography, sound production, aesthetics, action choreography, it's one of the best crime movies ever made.

The only problem with it is that it was made in the late 80s in Hong Kong and doesn't have an army of paid hollywood marketers to let you know how fucking amazing it is.
>>
>>86833221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3oDvwWIQQ
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.