[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the superior 90's Cage actionkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: The Beige Volvo Trilogy.jpg (399KB, 961x1408px) Image search: [Google]
The Beige Volvo Trilogy.jpg
399KB, 961x1408px
Which is the superior 90's Cage actionkino?
>>
Face/Off.
>>
>>86829934
The Rock for sure.
>>
1.Con air
2.the rock
-never watched faceoff
>>
Con Air GOAT Cage Movie
>put the bunny
>back in the box
>>
>>86829934
I'm really torn between Face/Off and The Rock. Both are great, so I'd say it's a tie.
>>
>>86830025
>-never watched faceoff

Rectify that immediately.
>>
face/off because the the whole story setup is absolutely ridiculous but pulled off perfectly
>>
>>86830035
>my birthday is July 14th
>my daddy comes home on July 14th
>imma see my daddy for the first time on July 14th
Make a move and the bunny gets it
The greatest scene in film history that and when they walk off the bus
>>
>>86829934
TELL ME ABOUT GREENE?
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
Those three are GOAT, we need more movies like The Rock
>>
Thunderheart

the island of dr Moreau

Bringing out the dead
>>
>>86830850
>tfw Back to the Rock and Con Airport didn't happen.
>>
>>86829934
face/off is top tier nickino
>>
File: super-hans--20124459-300x300.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
super-hans--20124459-300x300.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Face/Off is great but John Woo can be a bit of a hack sometimes. He uses wayyy too much slow motion needlessly and to poor effect. I think he was supposed to be some sort of slow mo pioneer in the 80s but seriously Hard Boiled, M:I2 and Face/Off have some of the worst slow motion I've seen. The body count is also a bit more ridiculous than The Rock and Con Air (why does the FBI celebrate the "success" of a raid which killed dozens of swat agents?) and the stunts aren't as memorable. Also the Face touching thing is really fucking weird, I get the point of it but why couldn't have used something less comical to tell his wife who he really is, like just saying what they did of their first date or something like any other movie would do? Lastly it's really annoying and anticlimactic that when Cage skewers Travolta he just screams DIEEEEE like a massive autist instead of dropping a cool one liner. These are the only problems with Face/Off and it's a good action film overall but it doesn't hold a candle to The Rock and Con Air which are literally near perfect action-kino.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.