[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Rick being honest here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Was Rick being honest here?
>>
@86828590
Take your Reddit garbage and leave
no you for (You)
>>
File: 0zos7jy4uwsy.jpg (41KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
0zos7jy4uwsy.jpg
41KB, 606x960px
Evil morty when? Rick genocide when?
>>
>>86828634
OPs don't even get (you)s you retard

This is a legit conversation about the shift in personally from a nihilistic jackast into a more modest and friendly Rick. Maybe in the end he isn't such a bad guy, he just wants to drink with his friends
>>
>>86828590
Rick after the rollercoaster crash is honest rick, rick at the bar is diplomatic rick. He can enjoy time with Jerry, but deep down he really does hate him.
>>
Why does Reddit hate jerry so much?
>>
>>86828888
>OPs don't even get (you)s
Nice quadips retard
>>
>>86830866
He reminds them to much of themselves. I'll tell you why I and every real person here hates this show so much, because it's reddit.
>>
>>86828590
Rick can and will distance himself from the situation. Any effort he can take to make the divorce as smooth as possible, he'll do it. That's him being a "nice guy." He still wants the divorce but wants everyone to accept it as amicably as possible. Just everyone relax and let it wash over you. He did this episode to quell Morty's apprehension and was even honest about that with Jerry.

But his opinion is quite clear, and was underlined repeatedly by the rollercoasted crash, the post-wormhole time-dilation euphoria and Rick out-and-out locking and weaponizing the door.
>>
why does some silly cartoon attempt to have a plot?
>>
>>86830866

White straight male
>>
>>86828590
No, he was being "reddit" here, just like every scene and you NEED to get fucked by a LARGE donkey dong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.