[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netlfix releases viewer watching habits for Marvel shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: the-defenders-05-994546.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
the-defenders-05-994546.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
>The majority of Netflix subscribers start with Jessica Jones instead of following the launch order.

>The top lead-in program for Luke Cage is Narcos, Black Mirror and The Walking Dead.

>The top lead-in program for Iron Fist is a Dave Chapelle comedy special.
>>
I hope Netflix dies.
>>
>>86827901
all iron fist watchers comfirmed for stoner white guy
>>
>Netflix organizes its viewers by "taste communities" (over 2,000 worldwide) and it determines what gets recommended to subscribers based on what group they're in.

>In Luke Cage's taste community are Stranger Things and Easy.
>Iron Fists' includes Grace and Frankie, 13 Reasons Why and The 100.
>Jessica Jones' taste community includes Master of None and Orange is the New Black, while Daredevil's includes Friends, Bloodline and Breaking Bad.
>>
Shame on them. Daredevil S1 the only capekino on Netflix.
>>
>In terms of direct correlation between the four shows, Daredevil and Jessica Jones most often lead into one another while people who watch Luke Cage (and haven't seen the JJ or DD) are more likely to jump to Iron Fist next. This surprised Netflix as they anticipated that Luke Cage's debut in Jessica Jones would lead to higher synergy between the two shows.
>>
>>86827932
Daredevil and Luke Cage viewers confirmed patricians!

Iron Fist viewers confirmed tumblrina SJWs!
>>
>>86827932
Daredevil > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Iron Fist
it checks out
>>
>>86827932
>Iron Fists' includes Grace and Frankie
>some show about two old ladies who make vibrators

What
>>
>watch Luke Cage, Jessica Jones
>skip Iron Fist and Daredevil

only way to watch desu
>>
>>86827998
Was Easy a good show? I only watched the first episode and it didn't grab me.
>>
>>86828065
>skipping Daredevil
Yeah sure. You can skip your next meal, too, and just eat your own shit
>>
>>86828065
luke cage was utter shit in the last half god damn
>>
>>86828065
>skip best series
>watch Jessica
Almost the shittiest way to watch.

There is only one way to watch Mahvel's Series:
>DareDevil
>Luke Cage (until CottonMouth death)
>The Punisher
>>
>>86828584
>watches it for the beefy, sweaty men
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.